Fiore del cielo

Should this be Canta-per-me.net/Yuki-megami's anthem?

• I think it should be the site's anthem.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yuki-megami's!

• Well...for the site in honor of "our light", Yuki-megami! So...both!

• You didn't spell right "Flower of heaven"in italian...

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
we should all get on skype one day and SING IT and send it to yuki who will react with a huge :omgwtf:

Mnno...i think it would be more like a :huh: :XD: :aww: "God these guys are obsessed. I'm calling the police!!!!" :omgwtf:

Hehe! ^_^; Well...let's not exaggerate. Maybe she'll like it or think it's sweet. :) After all, it's for her. I'd like it if someone made me an anthem. But who knows?

Btw, I said Kaze no machi he was FJ Kaori's. Lol! I was like...FTW??? why did i say Kaori and not KEIKO??? :)))) Corrected the mistake. :P

I think Yuki is not the kind of person who composes music for money or becoming famous but because she loves music as much as we love her. But it's always nice to know that people admires your work and if this admiration arrives till the point of composing an anthem to the artist even better hahaha. I'm sure she would be very glad if she knew it.

You're just being a sweet fruit! ^^ But, i think you're right! :D I'd luv her to see our site! ^^

(BTW! If she does, WE ALL composed the anthem! Ok? ;) ) :goodjob:

We just need a name to be the first forum/band of the history. FictionJunction WHATEVER (because if we would have to put the first letter of all our names it would become and endless name hahaha)

i always imagined a band called FANFICTION :XD:

But i think FictionJunction ACRONYM would be way more lulz~~
Based on whos posted in this thread so far, we are JAKZ

wow that sounds really... :vomit:

And in japanese it would sound something like "JAKUSU" so you are right we'd better think another name hahaha

I'm with the FanFiction one. It sounds nice. As in Yuki-megami's song fiction made by fans! ^^

Orr.....let's see...how about 夢想家達 (musoukatachi) the dreamers? :D

FJ JAKUZU, it does not work like FJ KYAWKU XDXD
hey it should be the site anthem ?? or Yuki's ??
FJ UKATSU ?
:XD:
FictionJunction FAN ?
or FJ FANFICTION ?
or Canta-per-nos ?xDXD
:ohnoes: (oh you added new smileyzz )
we all compose the anthem ?? O.O I think I'll pass ^^ I play no instrument and don't know how to compose musicc <.< (aaah useless xD)

I was just saying we should just all take the merit. After all, I made it for the site too. + When Yuki-megami sees it, if she'll like it, she'll luv all of us! :D ;)

I would advise against the "FictionJunction" one. It'd be...well..none-original.
Canta per nos is just sing for us. You think this should be something like a pleading to he? :D

Let's see...how about DreamscapeJunction? :D we ARE a junction, right?

uh okay
the site's name is canta-per-me reffering to yuki's song and canta-per-nos could be the group of people from canta-per-me xD
that's my way of reasonning <.<

hmmm DreamscapeJunction, maybe FanJunction ? xDXD
I'm mixing everything

I thout we should keep the original 4 syllable ~~Junction, that's why i said DreamscapeJunction. But FanJunction is cool! ^^

I agree, FanJunction sounds great, I just doupt if we will manage to create that song and if it will be good. I can help in the lyrics if you want. Of course they will be in english

Back