Fiore del cielo

Should this be Canta-per-me.net/Yuki-megami's anthem?

• I think it should be the site's anthem.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yuki-megami's!

• Well...for the site in honor of "our light", Yuki-megami! So...both!

• You didn't spell right "Flower of heaven"in italian...

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Ayashii

Parallel Heart
Well, in my great love for Yuki-megami and for this forum (Yes, i do love all you guys and the work that you did for this site and forum) I made a little ...anthem should i say. But call it a little poem. It's called Fiore del cielo which means Flower of heaven in italian. (I hope i translated correctly into italian) and expresses how much Yuki-megami changed our lives and how much i like this site! ^^ It's a double anthem. for Yuki-megami and for Canta-per-me.net. I just finished it. It's late so maybe i lack coherence but hey, writers don't always need to be coherent! :)) here it is. It can be sung on JF KEIKOs "Kaze no machi he" song if you skip a few beats here and there. :) Tell me what you think of it.

Btw, when i wrote "...under(for)..." it means that either way is nice. But that verse is kind of a left out. I didn't coordinate them right with a song, so i wrote one too many. ^^

Fiore del cielo

If high enough we were
So we could touch the stars one day
All would be heaven then
All our dreams will bloom a flower
Which will bring us together

That day already came
When we united and we made
Our wishes come true
A place for us, a place for her
We made a home and now we prosper (so
We'll sing under(for) one great star)

So i know Canta Per Me is my heaven,
That is where i am
The wish i made, the dream we had
That is where i stand
We shook the world with all our love
For Yuki and for all of her work
Let's tell this story

With a daffodil in the left hand and
A banner in the right
We tell the world from al our hearts
That Yuki is our light
Canta per me and make me proud
Canta per nos and we will be yours
Fiore del cielo...

Edit: Just a little modification. "(so We'll sing under(for) one great star)"
Trying to make something like a sketch of a song for it now too, hehe. There's too many lines there :P.

oh wow that is EPICC XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
sound horizon wrote their own anthem and now we have one tooooo~ <3

I can't imagine how she would feel if she heard us all singing it XD
waaaawwwwww :goodjob: :love:

Great job! this is even better than Sound Horizon's one (sorry Revo hahaha) very well done

Lol! How come i never saw SH's? Pls, post a link! :D I'm curious.

In any case, thank you very much. I'm glad to know i can surpass someone as famous as that! ^^

Wow! Interesting anthem. Completely selfish & egocentric in my opinion tho'. ^_^; Are they THAT great?

You would have my vote indeed. I don't know if you play some instrument or you are good at music but If you are, have you thought about composing a melody for it?

Wow! Well..no, i didn't study any instrument, but i plan on studying the piano starting this summer or next year. :) I'd like to sing it, to compose a song for it, but till then...well..i'll just sing it on "Kaze no machi he". :D

Oh, I tried to make it not to sound as if i really plaied a part in making this site or anything. :D

Thanks very much guys! ^^

Btw, should we/I make a poll?

everyone plays a part in making the site! ^_^ thats whats so great about it <3 <3 <3 we are building a community of fans who know what music's good for them ;) so pretend you own the site and do whateverrrr you waaaant~ <3

WaaW greaat ! I like the end ^^
well, ayashii, let's sing ! (not me, you ! =p)
we have some composers in our site right ? let's ask them to do the melody xD

hehehehe yay an anthem an anthem !

Wow! Nice! ^^ Can you help me out, guys?
I'll provide voice samples, you provide the music! ^^
Oh, any chance we can all sing it together? :D

Back