FictionJunction CLUB -Members Only- LIVE 2013-01-06

The key-holder sold out by the time I returned for the concert.

If it becomes available for FictionJunction Club members again I may be able to do another order.

OK, I'm terrible at remembering song titles:

?
Point Zero (?)
Red Moon
Silly-go-round
Nostalgia
? Yuriko Kaida
Fairy Tale
MC1
I reach for the sun (Keiko lead vocal in English)
? Kalafina
? Kaori
Credens Justitium
MC2
Stone Cold
Ongaku
Nowhere
Open Your Heart
[encore]
Silent Moon
Sing a Song

I'll post my impressions once the setlist can be confirmed.

Thanks for the photos,Kugayama :D
The keyholder is awesome. :dote:

2ch said today's setlist is the same as yesterday's.

Queue for merchandise earlier in the afternoon. (Right near the base of the really big ferris wheel):

73352.img.jpg

Attachments

• 73352.img.jpg
    73352.img.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 232
Re:

elcazador said:
Thanks for the photos,Kugayama :D
The keyholder is awesome. :dote:

2ch said today's setlist is the same as yesterday's.

The song order seemed slightly different at tonight's concert and also had all 6 main vocalists on Nowhere, so I'd still appreciate a more complete set list.

Other observations:

The people in the merchandise queue earlier in the afternoon were incredibly quiet, but someone a few places behind me was a bit curious and I chatted with him after purchasing a few things. He appeared impressed by YK's get well card for me and took photos of it.

The merchandise for sale included CD's, DVD's and I think the Kalafina blu-rays, including See-Saw's Dream Field CD and Live On by Yuuka Nanri.

Zepp Tokyo had a similar system to Chiaki-san's July 2012 Tokyo live in that one paid 500 yen on entry for a drink token (this time I had a drink quickly before entering the theatre area).

There were more male fans than female fans. Most were fairly quiet during the concert except when the singers spurred everyone on. One person in the row behind me seemed to be singing along to all the songs. Saw about 4 vacant seats.

The dress that Yuuka Nanri wore looked amazing, the photo from blog posts didn't do it justice. Yuriko Kaida had the mulberry coloured hat and bodice over black as in the blog photo.

There was a lot of humor and joking between YK and the singers, including YK timing the singer's introductions with a stop-watch.

The vocalists and musicians were all in very good form, only a couple of spots where I noticed a slip of a note/chord. Wakana had a strong voice without showing signs of strain. Keiko didn't come right in front of where I was but seemed to have a new look to her eye make-up. Generally the vocalists did move around from song to song so one did get to see all of them fairly well.

I didn't get to meet any of the performers after the show but did meet YK's manager briefly.

Re:

Kugayama said:
OK, I'm terrible at remembering song titles:

I'll post my impressions once the setlist can be confirmed.

You could have with you a short notepad and a pencil to write them on time, but nevermind, I am sure that someone else has done that.

Also thanks for the info! Was that curious person japanese?

Hey Keiri did you possibly found the setlist of today's live ?

The key-holder sold out by the time I returned for the concert.

If it becomes available for FictionJunction Club members again I may be able to do another order.
:dote: This key-holder is wonderful!!

The vocalists and musicians were all in very good form, only a couple of spots where I noticed a slip of a note/chord. Wakana had a strong voice without showing signs of strain. Keiko didn't come right in front of where I was but seemed to have a new look to her eye make-up. Generally the vocalists did move around from song to song so one did get to see all of them fairly well.
yattaaaaaaaaaaa :sohappy:

Re: Re:

george1234 said:
You could have with you a short notepad and a pencil to write them on time, but nevermind, I am sure that someone else has done that.

Also thanks for the info! Was that curious person japanese?

Yes, the curious person was Japanese... I appeared to be the only non-Japanese person there. I did scribble down some song titles, but sometimes I don't associate the name with the tune.

Re: Re:

george1234 said:
Aha sorry for not appearing much here these days. Currently borrowing somebody else's Internet connection instead of using my own. :bow:

I hope I'm not too late? :XD:

Setlist for FictionJunction CLUB LIVE "Yuki Kajiura Special SET LIST" (2013/1/6)

M01.point zero
M02.let the stars fall down
M03.Red Moon

- Talk -

M04.Silly-Go-Round
M05.Yakusoku
M06.Hoshikuzu
M07.fairytale
M08.nostalgia

- Talk -

M09.I reach for the sun
M10.Credens justitiam
M11.winter
M12.Yane no Mukou ni

- Talk -

M13.Ensei
M14.Mezame
M15.stone cold
M16.Ongaku
M17.nowhere

- Talk -

M18.open your heart

E01.silent moon

- Talk -

E02.sing a song

Source

Re:

george1234 said:
Wow this keyholder is awesome!! :dote:

So Hikaru likes butterflies, Yuriko bunnies, Keiko teddy bears, Yuuka seels (?), Kaori frogs, and Wakana of course sharks :plot:
I think we've seen this kind of goods for Kalafina members, but this is the first time I saw Yuriko's Bunny, Yuuka's Cat and Keiko's Frog...:XD:. Not surprise for frog and cat but I've never known that Yuriko likes rabbit...so cute... :ohoho: .

Ohhh FJ club members are so lucky... :TdT: as are you, kuga :TdT: Glad to hear you had a good time and enjoyed yourself! I'm curious as to how silent moon and sing a song sounded...how was silent moon, being a capella and all? Did it sound amazing? :dote:

^ Yes, Sing a Song and Silent Moon sounded great with all six girls singing. As you can see I bought the sheet music for Sing a Song as well as the CD.

Back