FictionJunction CLUB -Members Only- LIVE 2013-01-06

Kugayama

Hi, since I have a ticket confirmed for this event (still have to pay for some of the travel, all of the accommodation and yen), I thought that I'd start this as a new topic.

January 6, 2013
FictionJunction CLUB -Members Only- LIVE

Anyone else here with a ticket confirmed?

kuga! :sohappy:
i was going to go since i got elected for a ticket, but unfortunately, im coming back from america on the 11th...hoping to get a ticket to the oblivious live! you should look into it to since they are only within 2 weeks of each other kinda..lol

p.s, please take care of yourself! no more getting sick and missing lives :XD:

Due to flights being booked out I have to get into Tokyo on 26 December even though the first thing I want to see is on 30 December.

I'll leaving Japan on 10 January, so I'll miss you.

You will be back in time to see a later performance of the musical play that Chiaki Ishikawa is in:

http://officeendless.com/sp/ishikawa_nishida/

Good luck, Kugayama! Hope you have a safe and happy stay there! Hopefully, you may be able to solicit some audio or video recording of the show. xD :plot:

Have fun Kuga! Hope you enjoy the experience to the fullest and perhaps record report back to us on how awesome it was :plot: :TdT:

I'm thinking of going too!

My only question is, will it be a problem if I am not a member of the FictionJunction Club?

I'm thinking of buying the tickets through Yahoo Auctions but I noticed one of the auctions offering to lend the buyers their FJ Club pass. Will they actually ask to check if you're really a member? (I just noticed that they put a disclaimer saying that they might check your identity and FJC status...what are the chances...)

I would've joined if they didn't actually require a Japanese mailing address... Wouldn't want to extend my stay and buy a ticket only to be rejected at the entrance.

unfortunately, they emailed this along with the info on the history book

2013年1月5日、6日 
FictionJunction CLUB LIVE “Yuki Kajiura Special SET LIST”
に関してのご注意

オークションで購入したチケットなどでの不正入場防止のため、
ライブ当日は、チケットと会員証、身分証の3点をチェックさせていただきます。
忘れずにお持ちください。
ネットオークション等で転売されたチケットは無効となり、
入場をお断りさせて頂く可能性がございますので予めご了承下さい。

皆さまのご理解とご協力を、何卒よろしくお願い申し上げます。

so yes, they will for sure check since a lot of people are selling the tickets in an auction.

Ouchies. Thanks for the heads up.

Unfortunately, this is the only concert I can be around for.
I guess I'll have to postpone my dream of attending a live Kajiura concert again... Orz

Does anyone know if they do ID checks for the regular Kajiura lives as well? Or only the member restricted ones?

I really have to consider getting membership somehow ...

^ I recommend that you contact ID Tours http://www.idtours.co.jp/ who handle my fan club memberships and bidding for tickets.

When are you leaving Japan? Angela have a concert on December 30 and I am also attending the Anison Big 3 concert (Ichirou Mizuki, Mitsuko Horie, Hironobu Kageyama) on January 5.

@Kugayama
Thank you. I'll take a look!

I'll be arriving on the 27th and leaving on the 4th (which is coincidentally the one period where there is no Kalafina or Kajiura live). I was going to extend my stay till the 7th if I could attend the Kajiura live.

Angela's great! Heard them perform once at AFA2011. But the 30th is right smack in the middle of comiket and I doubt I have the energy to attend Angela's concert and still wake at ~4am in the morning to queue for comiket. Lol.

Ah well. Next time then.
I hope you enjoy your concerts and look forward to reading your reports.

I wonder if someday FictionJunction Club can include overseas members...

It's a way to boost sales and recognition for their songs, after all.

Re:

casarina26 said:
I wonder if someday FictionJunction Club can include overseas members...

It's a way to boost sales and recognition for their songs, after all.

+10000 :cry: :cry: :cry:

anyway, Kugayama-san, good luck (and good health too) for your trip there! :sohappy:

^ Thanks littlefelicia. Haven't anything planned for the next few days so I should go to the JNTO centre for some ideas.

I have a request for someone:

Could someone make up an A4 sized black & white PDF (although I might be able to get a colour version printed elsewhere), that would go with a floral presentation for the show this Sunday at Zepp Tokyo that I could get printed and laminated over here (there is actually a Kinko's in Ueno)?

It would basically say something like:

To Yuki Kajiura, Front Band Members, FictionJunction singers and staff from canta-per-me.net

The PDF would have to have its fonts embedded so that I could get it printed out easily.

If anyone is up to the task it would be great to have done in the next 24 - 36 hours so that I could get it printed and laminated on Saturday morning Tokyo time as I will be attending another concert on Saturday afternoon.

Have you received anything yet? I have done something, but unfortunately I cannot upload it for the next 10 hours. I can email this to you, but the PM feature seems not to work.

Back