FictionJunction and Kalafina: Behind the Scenes

Hikaru: :white:

Keiko: hooo Waka-kun~ Let's do it too~~ *kiss Wakana on the cheek* :chuu:

Wakana: Baka !! Don't do it here~~ :shy:

Hikaru: :white:

Hikaru: *Inside her head: I suddenly felt envious :white * *brings out the cam* Real Life BL :nosebleed:

YUUKA: *brings out a cam too* :shy: :shy: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:
I should record this epic day :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

Kaori: *realized and took the camera away from Hikaru and Yuuka* You two... :uh..:

Yuuka & Hikaru: :wai: KAJIURA-SANNNN KAORI IS BEING MEAN :wai:

Kaori: :omgz: *gives cameras back* You two... :desksweat:

Hikaru: :sohappy: *Turns on camera again* Go for the million hits from youtube! :dote:

Yuuka: Me too!!! :nosebleed:

Wakana: Waahh! Stop this scandal, you two! :omg: *faint*

YUUKA: You're on you male form so no need to worry, you will be an instant celebrity on your handsomeness and smexyness :nosebleed:

HIKARU: yea, and plus Yuki can form FJ -male ver- w/ Hikaru and Yuuka as the princess and Yuo guys will be the knight :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

Yuki: good idea :ayashii:

Konno & Revo: *inside their mind* WTF :...:

Yuriko: *trying to sing* NOOO I CAN'T SING MY ANGELIC HIGH-NOTES :omg:

Wakana: Don't worry, Yuriko-san, it's not permanent anyway :XD:

Keiko: And my voice goes super lowwww :dote:

Kajiura: What ?! Yuriko can't sing high notes in her male form ?? Can't do the song then :uh..:

Revo : *trying to sing too* oh my god.. :uh..: i can sing the high note ... :uh..:

Konno : shhhh !! :omg: stupid why you say it so loud !!

Revo : you calling me STUPID??!!

Yuki : so two of you can sing high note huh .. :knife:

Kajiura: It's settled then! :knife: I'm gonna go compose 15 songs and you all re to perform it before you transform back... :bye:

Kaori: 15 songs in one day, is that even possible...!? :omgz:

Keiko: Have a little faith! Yuki-san is the best! :sparkleguy:

Yuuka: Uwahhh! Kei-kun! :nosebleed: I'm melting!

Yuki: I have it all here on this magical chest of mine, all my not-yet decided composition :stars:

everyone: *WTF* you have a chest of unreleased song?!! :swt:

Yuki: I can compose 20 songs and music in one day :listen:

Yuki: Yuriko got a high male voice... hm... how about "Secret Agenda" for the debut single? :plot:

:white: :swt: :omg: :fwa: ...I just found and read through this with a kind of gross fascination...and it is possibly both the scariest and most hilarious story crackfic I've ever read in my life...

/proceeds to revive thread :ohoho: :stars:

Yuki: Until you guys turn back I'll have Revo take over Yuriko's part, Hitoshi can do Wakana's...

Revo: :sparkleguy: :sohappy:

Hitoshi: :uh..: :rain:

Yuki: :ayashii: ...and Yuriko and Wakana can sing the low parts now.

Yuriko and Wakana: WHAT :omg: :cry:

Yuki: Now Keiko...

Keiko: Y-yes? :swt:

Yuki: :plot:...you're on violin :psst:

Keiko: :omg: :fwa: :vortex: *faints*

......so...anyone care to continue? :psst: :plot:

^good one Zoa :XD:

Yuki: you three!

Yuuka, Hikaru, Kaori: :swt:

Yuki: you will have to substitute Kalafina for now. Hikaru, keep your parts, Yuuka go learn Wakana's and Kaori take Keiko's old parts. This new group shall be called...Falakina! :sparkleguy:

The others: :uh..:

/Keiko trying to sneak off

Yuki: Keiko.... :knife:

Keiko: :omg:

Yuki:...of course you will have to learn, memorise and perfectly master Kalafina's violin parts too :plot:

Keiko: :fwa: :blood: :imdead:

/in the distance
Violin: ...Hitoshi-sama...:TdT:

Keiko place the violin on her left shoulder, while pulling the bow across trying to mimic Kanno's vibrato.

Instead of a low hum, a rickety sour note went off the the strings for a few seconds.

Yuuka, Yuriko, Hikaru, Yuki, Wakana, Kaori: :blood::@_@:

Yuki: Wakana, Keiko, Hikaru. "I have a surprise waiting for you ".:chuu:

Wakana,Keiko, Hikaru:Can you tell us!!:hearts::stars:

Yuki: "Just go wait a minute". She went out to get the choreographer.

Waiting patiently, Wakana sips her ice latte quietly. Then the door swung, as the choreographer walks in.

Keiko, Wakana, Hikaru::blood::...::barf::wai::wet:

Yuki: Your surprise is the the most ridiculously choreography for the next tour!:love::knife::plot::glower::anger:

Wakana, Keiko, Hikaru::blood::white::hide::swt:

The choreographer walks around setting the color code decal for each song as well as indicators for height. "Time to practice!", the choreographer says while waiting for Wakana, Keiko, and Hikaru to get into position.

Kaori: "not this again!":uh..:

Yuriko: I don't have to do choreography this time, Yuki-san?:love:

Yuki: pauses for second, before saying "yes"

Korenaga: begins delicately playing to warm up, then the familiar beat of Ognaku, however, this time he spun some extra riffs.

Wakana,Keiko, Hikaru: follow the instructions, jump, twirled, and prance around to the music. Still awkward looking with there motions. Once a while, the choreographer told Keiko to lower the arm the mic a little

Then the Wakana, Keiko, and Hikaru went into the next section. That involves flinging Keiko into the air.

Wakana, Hikaru: :XD:

Keiko::comeback::wai::swt::@_@:

Yuuka: Eh, stilling looking on, while listening to Phantom of the Opera. Then a buzz, pausing the music. "Moshi moshi". Then a low conversation between the artist she is collaborating with.

Yuuka: "Yuki-san, I be gone for the next few fours.":V::bye:

Yuki:"Alright, you can go. Don't forget to call back when your coming.":ayashii:

Yuuka: She then got up and walk to the door, then in a fast dash proceeded to the studio.

Meanwhile, Wakana and Hikaru are still trying to launch Keiko into the air. Failing to launch her high, despite having cushions around.

Keiko::ouch::blood:

Wakana: Kei-chan, Why are you so heavy!?":stupidtable::stupidbox::voodoo:

Keiko: :glower::knife::hypno::ouch:

Hikaru: :rain::hide: she moves ever so slight to get away from Kei-chan

Launching Keiko, this time roughly right, then catching as she come down.

Korenaga: as Ognaku ends, Destination unknown riffs start up again

Wakana, Hikaru, Keiko: :ghost::ouch::barf::orz::imdead::bow:

Wakana: takes a big swig of her ice latte, still trying to catch her
breath.

Keiko, and Hikaru: panting heavily as the catch their breath during the song.

Yuriko watches a bit, while discussing with Yuriko on other plans. "Yuu-chan, I have a day off next week. Do you want to go shopping or go to the hot spring.":dote::waii:

Yuuka:"..."figuring in her head, then type back "How about hot spring!:hearts:" I did take you shopping the previous time.

Kaori: "I want to come as well!":cry:, a message pop up in-between Yuuka and Yuriko conversation.

Yuuka, Yuriko: "What day to have off! and for how long."

Kaori: ponders as checks it over

Yuuka, Yuriko".........---.........---...?":uh..:

Kaori: "Its the same day!:TdT:

Yuuka, Yuriko: :sohappy:

Kaori,Yuuka, Yuriko: :love::sohappy::touched:

As Wakana, Keiko, Hikaru finish the third song choreography and singing. The forget the set-list is Yuki posted in 12 songs.

Keiko is barely standing, Hikaru walking in waltz-like step, Wakana is chugging ice latte as if it was water. With several more hours ahead of them. Will Wakana, Keiko, and Hikaru survive Yuki-san most grueling choreography surprise? Revo in smooth announcer voice.

"Eh.....its....being recorded.........." Wakana, Keiko, and Hikaru just noticing. "Get back here!!!!!!:anger: Keiko trying to make her voice sound like a battle-cry.

Yuki: Kei-chan, do you remember the incident to cause the previous day!:hypno::listen::knife::glower::stupidbox:

Keiko: "I..-..":bow::uh..::spotlight::leaf::vortex:

Wakana, Hikaru: walk ever so slowly to avoid Yuki's menacing stare:innocent:

Yuuka: Eh, stilling looking on, while listening to Phantom of the Opera. Then a buzz, pausing the music. "Moshi moshi". Then a low conversation between the artist she is collaborating with.

Yuuka: "Yuki-san, I be gone for the next few fours.":V::bye:

Yuki:"Alright, you can go. Don't forget to call back when your coming.":ayashii:

Yuuka: She then got up and walk to the door, then in a fast dash proceeded to the studio.

Yuriko watches a bit, while discussing with Yuriko on other plans. "Yuu-chan, I have a day off next week. Do you want to go shopping or go to the hot spring.":dote::waii:

Yuuka:"..."figuring in her head, then type back "How about hot spring!:hearts:" I did take you shopping the previous time.

Sorry, I'm confused, Yuuka went out, then who discusses with whom? Is Yuuka later texting to someone in the rehearsal room, or did she come back?

Sorry, I'm confused, Yuuka went out, then who discusses with whom? Is Yuuka later texting to someone in the rehearsal room, or did she come back?

I'm intentional keeping the end more open. Nanri Yuuka does have the record that really does go all in when it comes to collaboration and with different lyrical writers and composers. It is also more likely to happen. It also leave window for Yuriko, Kaori, and insert whoever you want.

Yuuka left the fictionjunction studio, so she is either in transit or at the other studio by the end of the section. She isn't coming back yet, that is up to the next role player or me, if no one does nothing.

^ Yes, that makes sense that Yuuka left the studio, but you mentioned her later on:

So Yuriko is texting to Yuuka, and Yuuka types back?

^ Yes, that makes sense that Yuuka left the studio, but you mentioned her later on:

So Yuriko is texting to Yuuka, and Yuuka types back?

It's Yuriko leading the conversation for she has the free day, Yuuka and Kaori are still busy considering that swamped with other tasks until it is completely confirmed that it is an open day.

Back