FictionJunction and Kalafina: Behind the Scenes

I

il0vesunfl0wers

This will be an on-going story about what goes on behind-the-scenes about Yuki-sama and her gang of singers and musicians. This idea is an off-shoot of the later entries in "If you could ask Yuki 1 question?", specifically, the one that started here http://forum.canta-per-me.net/viewtopic.php?p=36870#p36870 Because it was becoming a story of its own, we felt that it deserved its own thread.

The story thus far:
Wakana asked Yuki when she would write and release a song about sharks. Yuki said that if an opportunity comes, then sure. Wakana reminded her that an anime producer asked for a mecha shark song. Once done, Kajiura gave Wakana the finished composition.

Meanwhile, when Yuriko, Kaori, Yuuka, Keiko, and Hikaru saw Wakana singing in ecstasy, they asked Yuki if she could also write something personal for them. They thought about what kind of song they might ask for...

il0vesunfl0wers said:
Hikaru: (shyly) Well, I like butterflies...
Kaori: (a la Baby Got Back) "I - love - to - sweat and I cannot lie!"
Kaida: (a la Hi Ho by 7 Dwarfs) "I'm cute! I'm cute! I'mCuteI'mCuteI'mCute."
Keiko: (a la Singing in the Rain) "I'm spiiiiiining on the stage!"
Yuuka: "Um, I just need dance lessons..."
Additional song topics from Yuki88 inserted below...
il0vesunfl0wers said:
Yuki: What is this?? First the sharks. Now, butterflies, frogs, sweat, spinning, cute, anego, aniki, momo, and--and tsundere?? Are you girls paying way too much attention to our MC's and not enough on your singing? No wonder you sometimes go off key. *sigh*
The others (except Wakana, still singing about sharks): That's not our fault. Keiko and Kaori distracted us with their arm movements!
Keiko and Kaori: Hey! If it weren't for us, our Lives would be boring!
Hikaru: Ooh, butterflies! (chases them with arms flapping)
Yuuka: Don't look at me. I only asked for dance lessons.

RULES:
So here's what we'll do! Let's put together some dialogue and situations to make this interesting. Entries must be 5 sentences max. To give you an idea, let me turn the above conversations above as examples (see below).

CAST:
Yuki, FJ + Hikaru, Konno Hitoshi (violin), Korenaga Koichi (guitarist), Nozaki Masuke (drummer - I know there's the other one, but he's got the cool hat and spiked hair, lol), Tomoharu “Jr” Takahashi (bass). Background characters: the manipulator (because we don't see him on stage much (haha), hairstylists, stage crew, lighting dept. etc.

Entry 1:
One day, since Yuki-sama was busy working on song requests from her rowdy singers, Konno-sensei got bored and decided to give Keiko another violin lesson. On his way to her dressing room, he passed by Kaori's dressing room and heard her sing

Entry 2:
(a la Sir Mix-aLot's 'Bay Got Back') "I - love - to - sweat and I cannot lie!"

He chuckled, thinking, 'That silly girl. She's probably shaking and spanking her butt, too.' Passing by Yuriko's dressing room, he heard

Entry 3:
(a la 'Hi Ho' by Seven Dwarves from Snow White) "I'm cuuuuuuuute! I'm cute! I'm cute! I'mCuteI'mCuteI'mCute."

Entry 4:
Jr. shook his head and said, "Great. Not this again." He smiled at Konno, who finally arrived outside Keiko's door. He knocked and knocked, but Keiko didn't seem to hear him, because she was singing (a la Singin' in the Rain) "I'm spiiiiiining on the stage!"

Okay, let's go from there! Remember, 5 sentences max. =) If you're going to quote or make a reference to a song or movie or whatever, make sure to note it so people can look it if they're not familiar with it. If you start a new dialogue, make sure to make it a new paragraph.

Konno: (knock knock again) keiko keiko~ please open the door~
Keiko: continue singing and didnt hear the sound of the knocking .
Konno: in the situation like this...i must use my secret weapon !(taking out an ice cream)
Keiko:(open the door in 2sec) yes konno sensei? ....ICE CREAM ! :waii:
Konno:finally u out huh? :ayashii:

Yay, first reply! Good job. :knife: Ahem, to continue...

Keiko ran and reached for the ice cream with super speed, but Konno was faster, so he blocked her face with his hand and said, "Nah-uh! You must learn to wait, young Keiko padawan-san," then handed her a violin.

Soon, Konno covered his ears the minute Keiko plays.

"What's wrong, Konno-san?"

"How many times do I have to tell you? You need to tune the violin first!"

Konno took the violin from Keiko,
and their fingers accidentally touched!!

a brief awkward silence occurred, and both turned red :plot:

Wakana walks in and interrupts the two blushing. She coughs slightly and Keiko walks out the room. Konno just turns around and plays his violin. Wakana walks towards him slowly, reaching out to him... :plot:

"Can you play me a tune about sharks?" Wakana asked. :plz:

Konno stood there, silently contemplating what to do next.

He stopped and stared at her big, sparly eyes shining with pure emotion. How could he say no that? he mentally asked himself. Though he admitted that he didn't like sharks or anything sea-related, he gave in an played her a wonderful melody that left Wakana wide-eyed!

Outside the door, Keiko stood about, watching the two inside the room as Jealousy filled within her being. She grabbed the knob of the door and slowy twisted, opened the door. Her face full of anger, ready to attack Wakana. :plot:

"How dare you, Wakana!" Keiko cried. "That's MY ice cream!" :anger:

Konno stopped playing the violin, thus making a screechy noise from the instrument as soon as he heard Keiko's loud scream. He stared at Wakana, then Keiko and then Wakana. He noticed that Wakana started to cry like a baby without a bottle. Hikaru jumped in with a bat on her hands, ready to attack anyone who made Wakana cried.

Hikaru stared at the cup of melted ice cream in Keiko's palm, the tears from both her friends, and Konno's general bafflement (though she couldn't blame the guy - girls are confusing). She sighed a delicate sigh, whether in irritation or relief, no one could know for sure. She stepped out of the room, mumbling beneath her breath, then came back in, gave Wakana a box of tissues with shark decorations, Keiko a fresh cup of minty ice cream, and Konno... well, he's a guy, so she couldn't give him the answers to What Women Want.

Annoyed at the scene before her, Hikaru rolled her eyes, put the bat on the side of her shoulders and quietly walked away. Leaving the confused Konno with the two wimpering ladies, who were now happy with their items. Konno just sighed with irritation hinting on his breaths and continued to play the melody that was rudely interrupted. The two girls happily swayed side to side, enjoying the sweet notes fromt the violin and held hands. Konno finished playing the melody and stared at both women with confusion, but mostly shocked face.

When Konno stepped out, he bumped into Koichi, guitar slung over his shoulder.

"What was that all about?" Koichi asked, brows raised at the 3 girls the violinist left behind.

Konno just stared ahead and walked away as fast he can. "Women. 'Nuff said."

then koichi ask those 3 girl " what happen? why konno run so fast?" and the room silence again....then keiko and wakana say sorry in a same time,then hikaru start laughing....and the silence room been fill in by hikaru laughing .

Then Kaori came in without knocking.. :sparkleguy: She tried to scare everyone with the frog she caught, but ended up being scared with the loud witchy laugh that Hikaru was making.. :uh..: She trembled in fear and couldn't move anymore, she dropped the bottle where she put the frog and the frog jumped to Hikaru.. :omg: So Hikaru started screaming, then the other two girls and Koichi laughed.. Keiko said "Kaori, thank you for stopping that weird laugh.." :sohappy: .. Koichi said "there is another problem though.." :innocent: .. "How are we gonna stop Hikaru from crying and screaming now then?" :confu: Wakana asked... All four of them looked at Hikaru who suddenly fainted out of fear.. :imdead:

Then Yuuka shows up grinning and high-fiving everyone. She said, "Hey everybody, Yuki-sama mixed some cocktails!"

At this pronouncement, Hikaru suddenly came to life. :waii: "Cocktails? Where??"

Yukariko, Jr, and Masuke all came out of nowhere and said, "Did you say booze??" :waii:

Suddenly, a stampede of musicians and singers was heard on the way to the lounge.

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Hikaru wanted some, but she was caught in a stampede and couldn't get out of it.. As soon as the stampede was over, Keiko saw Hikaru crying on the ground so she approached her and asked "Hikaru, What happened to you?" :confu: Then Hikaru looked at Keiko, held her shoulders and said in a loud voice while crying, "Hikaru wants those COCKTAILS!!" while twitching Keiko... Then Kaori walked beside them and said "Hey, Hikaru I found the frog that attacked you earlier.. *takes out the frog* Here he is.." :innocent: Hikaru got really shocked and scared to the point that she couldn't scream anymore.. she then fainted again.. Keiko said,"Kaori, why did you do that? You really should take Hikaru lightly, she's a very fragile girl..".. Kaori said,"Sorry, I didn't know she would fell for the same trick again.. :ayashii: (what an airhead..)" :uh..:

Funny, but you went over the 5 sentence limit! Ooh, bad Moonlight, bad! :XD:

I'd write more, but I'm about to pass out............. *thump* Night y'all! :bye:

oooh... Sorry.. hehe.. I didn't notice.. Me bad little girl!.. :sohappy: Good night, nee-chan! :shy:

Suddenly the instrumental of hikari no senritsu start....and wakana and keiko shout !!! " HIKARU WAKE UP !!!! cause without u we cant sing it"

Hikaru still continue sleeping, So the Hyper Kaori volunteered to do it in Hikaru's stead but the two disagreed saying that without Hikaru, it's no longer a kalafina song.. Kaori got a little confused and said, "so what? it's just for fun..", but the two ignored her.. :XD:

Back