Fiction Re-Release

victor's site says
※お断り※
「FICTION」の品番<VICL-61137>商品は2008年3月31日を以って生産中止となります。
商品番号は変更しておりますが、収録曲に変更はございません。

So 61137 went out of production on march 31, and the new one doesn't get released until next week XD (no changes to the songs)

we are currently in a rare state of no-fiction-cd-making time!

why do they change it at all :S

@Lugh: i tried to import the japanese edition of "fiction", it costs CH$22.000 (maybe with the low price of the dollar it could be cheaper). Anyway, it's TOO expensive :wai:

if you have a credit card, you can import them from cdjapan.

WOW, Thanks for the Info Maxwell

Hm... 22 Lukas, no es TAAANTO para ser Yuki

And Maxwell... For what service do you import the CD?

XDDDDDDDDDDDD

What kind of (¿fetichismo? ¿como se dice fetichismo en ingles?) fetichism (is right?) do you have with the onions!!! XD

Kerahna said:
you have it too!! I KNOW YOU DO :cry:

yes my lady, I LOVE ONIONS!!!!!!! :love: it's easier to me express how i feel with these emoticons, as i'm the "anime guy" kind (my friends have always said i'm like a cartoon/anime chara). When i get angry, my face is like this onion :angry: , when I LOVE something (something kawaii of course), :aww: (especially when i hear something of my beloved goddess).

Lugh said:
And Maxwell... For what service do you import the CD?

http://www.kna21.com i was searching for the site yesterday, but it's no longer with us
091_-3.gif
:bow:
if you want yuki's OSTs, you can buy them without problem, but they're the taiwanese editions (SonMay) THEY SUCK!!!. Just PM me for more info=D

nitrus said:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VTCL-60062

CDjapan already has the new artwork. Well... not exactly new, but it's an alternate version of the original. I like it! Yuki looks even more gorgeous in that photo...:)

I think that this new releas isnt official, because Yuki havent speak anything of this release.

Theo said:
I think that this new releas isnt official, because Yuki havent speak anything of this release.
Victor Entertainment has listed it, and you can't be more official than them when it's about FICTION ;]
It's frequent that Yuki Kajiura forgets to announce a new release on her site/blog, or announces it later.

heeeh yea you're right nitruuus >_<
this one is really better !!!! :love:

hmmmm maybe Yuki forgot speaking of it...
°.°
woot tinba was faster than meh >_<

Back