Fiction Re-Release

Kerahna

Administrator
Nitrus posted in the shoutbox today, that there seems to be a re-release of Fiction, set for April

Wonder what that means....
I dont think the original is even out of print yet, is it?

http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2695643

I googled that catalogue number (VTCL-60062)and all i found was another japanese e-store with even less information, and lists "Key of the Twilight" as the only song ^^;

Oh well we will see :D

Thanks a lot to Nitrus for bringing this up! Secret releases for the win!!! :D :twisted: :twisted:

Thanks for creating a thread regarding this. I came across it really by accident because I wanted to purchase the Japanese release - I only have the stripped US version I bought when I was kinda new to Yuki and hadn't heard about the difference, and I have the Japanese-only tracks only as mp3s. About time to upgrade...:)

Just like Kerahna, I only know of two sites with a reference to the reissue, HMV.co.jp, where I initially found out about it and then that non-informative Japanese store.
Interestingly, the release has a different catalog number number from the original which is indeed still in print, indicating this might be something more than a mere reprint.

Anyway, let's keep our fingers crossed and I'll wait and probably buy this release when it comes out and let the old one be...

We'll see...:)

The page has been updated with a tracklist - it's the same as the original Japanese edition. Wonder about the artwork and stuff...:)

some of the spelling of titles is different o_O i wonder if that's a mistake or different versions of the song XD

It looks like classic Japanese spelling of English words, I'm going to go with mistake :(.

On the plus side, hopefully we will get some wonderful new Pics of Yuki (cause she's super cute! ^_^)

o_O anyway you look at it, japan doesn't confuse "R" with "Z"
It probably is still a mistake though

wooooo ! greaaaat >________<
I want it I want it !!
o yea new jacket design !

the other site lied? ;_;
I think the japanese at the bottom says they are going to stop making the 61137, and change the catalog number to 60062, and that will be the only difference o_O;;

why is that :(

It'll be released at the same time as the single Re/oblivious !
hey Kerahna, will you put it on the future works section ? or it's already there and it's me who is blind <.<

WOW... The next week is the release...

T.T I can't even think in have that release... In my country is kindd of difficult T.T

are re-releases like this uncommon? or have they happened to ther Yuki CDs that we just didnt notice O_O

All i've done so far is put the new catalog number in the discography page for Fiction but its still listed in 2003 ^^; Oh i wish we had more information... i want more pictures :love:

Kerahna said:
are re-releases like this uncommon? or have they happened to ther Yuki CDs that we just didnt notice O_O

Yeah... they are so uncommon T.T

And the only way to get one CD is Internet, and in my country is kind of difficult T.T

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Maldicion, si tan solo llegaran los CD's seria tan facil :wai:

Back