Fate/Zero

^ οh i see. :XD: We used to have lots of these in the past in the forum (around 5) but they all got busy with life I guess :XD:

After watching the vid, I think the voice choices for Fate/Zero dub are at least better than the ones of SAO, except maybe that they should have found a person with deeper voice for Kotomine, and they pronounce his name wrong, its Kotόmιne, not Kotomίne >_>

I'm not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but Fate/Zero is getting a domestic Bluray and DVD release for the US and Canada:

http://www.fatezerousa.com/product-blu- ... -set-1.php

Details for first bluray box:
Release Date: 11/5/2013
SRP: $187.98
Retail Price: $149.98

◆ Disc Spec
■ Spoken Languages: Japanese & English
■ Subtitles: English and Spanish (* OP/ED themes and Bonus English subtitles only)
■ Aspect Ratio: 16:9 widescreen
■ Episodes: Episodes 1- 13
■ Number of Disc: 5 Discs (3 BD discs + 1 DVD + 1 CD)
■ Total Run Time: approx. 330 min.
■ Rating: 13 UP

◆ BONUS CONTENTS
■ Trailer & PV Collections
■ 1st Season Textless Opening & Ending

◆ Bonus Materials & SPECIAL PACKAGE
■ Original Soundtrack CD 1
■ Exclusive Staff Interview DVD
■ Deluxe Booklet
■ Exclusive Bushiroad’s Weis Schwarz Collectible Card #1 (while supplies last)
■ Rigid Box illustrated by TAKASHI TAKEUCHI (Original Character Design)
■ Clear BD Cases with 2-sided Wraps

It's much cheaper than the Japanese import, but it still totals nearly $300 for both seasons on bluray. 'course, there's the barebones DVDs too. On the plus side, the blurays come with the soundtracks, just like the Japanese box did.

Nah, it's not just Japanese box + translations. That would be this thing released a while back: http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827 ... 3826/4/0/0

The import box contains a drama CD, the original Japanese booklet with a translation, and more bluray discs. It's also over twice the price, lol. The box I linked to previously is the domestic release: It lacks the drama CD, probably has its own booklet, and places the episodes on fewer blurays but includes a bonus DVD with interviews. Oh, and it contains the English dub and extra Spanish subtitles.

That being said, the soundtracks are probably identical between the two releases, so it's unlikely it'll contain unreleased tracks. Still, the newer release is a much better deal in terms of content vs. price.

No staff. All recycled footage in PV. No dates. Nothing new there.

We wait for Jan 30 and TYPE MOON ACE 9.

Slightly new footage at the end with the FSN main characters. So slight. :ohoho:

But dang that animation quality. It's even better than F/Z. :ayashii:

Almost all of the non-Zero animation in that PV comes from PSVita's Fate/stay night[REALTA NUA] so it's not really possible to discuss the quality (or contents) of the new adaptation.

Re:

grunty said:
Almost all of the non-Zero animation in that PV comes from PSVita's Fate/stay night[REALTA NUA] so it's not really possible to discuss the quality (or contents) of the new adaptation.
I know it's from the RN OP. What I meant was the tiny character head tiltls at the end. :XD:

I presume Kajiura-sensei wil be doing the OST for this too. I hope it'd be as good as KnK's. FZ's stuff was a little average, even for her.

The F/Z blu-ray is out in April and May in the UK...I'd rather have the whole thing in one box rather than two, but it's pleasant surprise that we're getting it at all. Many anime shows don't sell enough to warrant an HD version, and all we get is DVD only.

I'm not sure what's going to be in the special edition version either. In an ideal world it'll be an OST bundled in, but I'm expecting an artbook or something. Good news either way though.

Back