Fate/Zero

Who knows... same thing occurs on DOG DAYS, too.

and just few minutes ago, Kajiura confirmed it on her twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Fion0806/status/65338582625296385
Fion0808 said:
10月より放送開始のTVアニメーション、「Fate/Zero」の音楽を担当させて頂きます。素晴らしい作品世界に相応しい音を奏でる事が出来るよう……頑張ります!http://bit.ly/hD4tFm

And we have combinations of Kajiura+UroG and Kajiura+TypeMoon+ufotable :TdT:

Re: Fate Zero

Another Urobuchi-related? Coincidence? ¬_¬ But TYPE-MOON & ufotable! Coincidence? XD
Yuki has almost 5 months to think in awesome music.

New Project !!! :sohappy:

Is this means new musics for FictionJunction and Kalafina ? :TdT:

One word: awesome. I admit I've never cared enough for the Fate franchise (but then again, I only wrote Type-Moon's name down in my memory after appreciating Kara no Kyoukai), but Zero has Gen Urobuchi, and this work's rumoured to have been the main reason he was offered to script Madoka Magica. And my own hope for another ufotable project with Yuki involved is coming true unexpectedly soon. :sohappy: I'm not sure about the director, but I did hear some good things about Ga-Rei Zero, so my expectations for the anime itself are positive.
Gotta hand it to Aniplex: trolls they may be when it comes to soundtrack releases, but lately they've been offering Yuki some notable projects rather than something expected to ride out on her music alone. :ayashii: In the light of this, I'll be waiting for the next Aniplex/Shaft collaboration with a slight bit of anticipation. :plot:
So, I guess the whole deal is expected sometime in autumn?

@Kowz: I haven't played either hmm... maybe I should install it now :psst:

I KNEW IT!

KP-X said:
I don't know why but I also thought of the possibility of Yuki working in Fate /Zero even though there's no hint for this to happen. I hope it's someone other than Kenji thought, his work in Fate was so bleh (well, bleh work for a bleh series).

Now I'm officially Mãe Diná (just forget about what I said lol)

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
I'm not sure about the director, but I did hear some good things about Ga-Rei Zero, so my expectations for the anime itself are positive.

He's the director of the first KnK movie as well. That makes me even more happy because I love the direction of the first movie.

The series is due on October. Well, until there we will probably have the whole Madoka OST (I hope?)

Edit: I hope they hire a GOOD sound director for this.

Re: Fate Zero

This is awesome news! Thanks Yuki! I will be looking forward to this, since I liked the Fate anime. Have not played any of the games, but want to. :sohappy:

Back