Fate/Zero

wow
Hope it's true, i don't want a random artist to play the OP :ohoho:

Please let it be true! I wonder if that opening is going to be one of the songs from Kalafina's album?

They'll probably release it as a single so Sony can add some Fate/Zero goodies and get MAXIMUM PROFITS!

Wow that'd be awesome!! I also think that they will release it as single because 1) they have already put Madoka postcard with After Eden 2) The album releases way too early compared to Fate/Zero's airing date.

Cant wait for Confirmation :dote: :dote:

It'd be too weird if there was a show with Yuki composing the anime's music without being involved in either the OP or ED, then again, Kalafina has been doing only ED / Insert themes so far, never OP, so its still doubtful.

Well, if the OP is by Kalafina and is a song of After Eden, they took a lot of time to announce it. Can be a new song. Time will tell >_>

I personally think that, if it's a song from After Eden, it will be either...Eden, In your eyes, Destination unknown, or Mune no yukue. They seem to be long enough, and they have interesting titles. :ayashii:

It'd be too weird if there was a show with Yuki composing the anime's music without being involved in either the OP or ED

Noir... :uh..:
Aquarian Age... :uh..: :uh..:
Mai-Hime :uh..: :uh..: :uh..:
Erementar Gerad... :uh..: :uh..: :uh..: :uh..:
even both seasons of Tsubasa Chronicle :blood:

:ayashii: Maybe it's not Kalafina. What about FictionJunction's eternal blue c/w?

^Never. Do you think such a famous series as Fate would have its OP as a b-side?

^ Sure, why not? There are B-sides that are way better than their "A" counterparts. And it could be a double A-size, like sprinter/ARIA.

B-side being better than A side is subjective, but it's obvious that the A-side has more "importance". It could be a double A-side, with Fate's OP being more important. But, to be honest, I sure hope FJ isn't doing the OP. Not with the kind of songs they do for anime anyway (and since I prefer Hikaru over Kaori, well, you get the picture).

Well, it COULD be Kalafina.

I have a dream was used on Eve no Jikan after the release of Red Moon.

But I hope it's not Kalafina. I don't like the fact of most their "main" songs having tie-ins.

^ it couldnt be FictionJunction or YUUKA since they are assigned to JVC (Victor) while for Fate/Zero Sony will release the music since aniplex is involved. If its by Yuki its going to be Kalafina for sure.

Back