Fate/Zero

Why do you prefer FictionJunction? FJ is Kalafina and Kalafina is FJ :ohoho: The difference is Kaori/Hikaru. And I'm tired of FictionJunction doing openings, even Gatherway is an OP =_=

grunty said:
I want (Hanae/Yuriko) BGM, not a Kalafina insert song.
+1.

But I will love Fate/Zero music if the (supposed) song by Kalafina is based in the main theme of the anime, something like Kara no Kyoukai 4-7.

I miss some english tracks in her OSTs... I would be happy with some new songs by Emily Curtis, Bindiger or Deb Lyons. :sohappy:

--

But i think that Kalafina match more Fate/Zero than FJ... Maybe the dark aura that Kalafina can have.

Im more for Yuriko too. I want some more Tokyo Konsei too :shy: . If hanae gets vocals too Im guessing that her tracks will be quite knk-sounding, not that I have problem :plot:

@ Trunks: Like I said before Sony's working on this anime so its pointless to be talking about FJ. English songs are unlikely in Fate/Zero imo.

I'm most familiar with FJ/Kalafina, but this time I'd like an anime without their involvement. :XD: Like, I wouldn't mind Yuriko/Wakana/whoever else singing when needed in the OST, but not the official groups for the OP/ED.

^Never. Do you think such a famous series as Fate would have its OP as a b-side?

Well, the last KnK song did end up as a c/w song for Magia single. :XD:

I want (Hanae/Yuriko) BGM, not a Kalafina insert song.

And I want yet moar Eri Itoh :ohoho: But Yuriko or Hanae seem more probable somehow...

English songs are unlikely in Fate/Zero imo.

Well, that's not too much of a given. :plot: Except that the most likely candidate for English tracks is usually Emily, and she might be a JVC-exclusive vocalist as well.

Re:

Kowz said:

Snow Falling was just a cover though.

A self-cover. :XD:

But yep, snow falling isn't, technically, KnK related. That would be snow is falling.

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
^Never. Do you think such a famous series as Fate would have its OP as a b-side?

Nick, that was a cover for the epilogue. I'm talking about something really important. Or do you think that a 30-min epilogue matches a 25-episode series?

Uh, that part before MEMORIA in the official site PV2 sure doesn't sound like Kajiura... :| So, if it is indeed her, job well done.

Jesus ufotable, are you trying to hide the ugly parts of the anime from us or is this really the real thing?

I only say that the style of Kajiura is evolving slowly. I hope we will hear that music in the episodes. Waiting impatiently for october.

@ KP-X: Yes what are these spiral things :XD:

@grunty: Yes its not her usual style, if you except the SFX. It sounds really good :dote:

^I think you misunderstood me, george. I think the animation is so incredible for a 25-episode series that I'm wonderinf if this is the real thing or not XD

According to Gendou.com [not a reliable source], the OP will indeed be by Kalafina.

Back