Fate/Zero standalone OST will be released

Oh my, that LIVE "The World Is Tumbling Down". That song is so damn perfectly named and the lead singer kicked it up even more.

Hmm I will take the unpopular opinion and say that I don't like world is tumbling down live. The studio version is much better I think.

I like dogfight, stars to fall down and you are my dearest friend which is sweet but not unprecedented of course.

However the best track is point Zero2 imo. It has great atmosphere and the grand epic climax returns.

And I hate this let stars fall down live. Live 9 ver is infinitely better!! (Despite yurikos voice being low)

^ In the world is tumbling down live, im liking the new additions of vocals but i dont like the pop-ish sound of the instruments, she should have kept the ones from the ost i think.

i had meant the volume not the pitch :)

@george1234 oh my gosh the cymbals in ltsfd live are awfullll :((

Last edited by a moderator:
Listening now. The beginning of the end is nothing special, never knew why this is live, when there's hardly any vocals and it really isn't a great song from the soundtrack in my opinion. I agree about let the stars fall down. It's like the music drowns out the singing, the same in battle, which I never really liked anyways. But I am listening now to the unreleased stuff... wow. I am blown away already by the first track! I love it. It's simple, but sometimes I like simple better than complex. The second ver is nice too. (My Dearest friend 1&2) Hmm, sfx track with cello basically for cruel magicians, I was hoping for something a little better. Wow, I really really really love ancient memory. I LOVE her celtic tracks, or any celtic music pretty much :love:. Reminds me of Blackmore's Night a lot. I wish it were longer. heh Will be listening to this often. Grief#2, nothing really special. It's nice and calming. the stars are to fall down: nice. I like this arrangement with the horns. dogfight live: Hmm, the beginning was a bit... odd. I do like the part around 2 mins, since you can really hear her playing the piano. lol I do not like the drumming in this though. It's too out of place for this song. The strings are of course great. Kind of a nice ending though. the world is tumbling down: I like her playing in the beginning. Why couldn't she have sung it like the original. It's one of my favorites from the show. It's not as creepy, although her playing it is pretty awesome. Yikes... the vocals just hurt my ears. Listening to the original now, it's much more theatrical and eerie. Not as opera as the live. I would love this combined with SAO and Madoka brought over to the states.

Are these all the unreleased tracks? I wish she would put out another WFS so she can include that Tsubasa OVA song. I want it so much. heh but if there are more from this series I would want them too. :dote:

No, there's at least 1 more unreleased track that's still unreleased > :dote: < maybe she didnt release it because its the exact same melody as the Great nature ED theme

Small response, @Liana_Ilia I personally think that beginning of the end is performed live because much nicer and slightly more neo-classical-sounding emphasis is put onto the band, and the band 98% of the time. It's like their feelings are being projected even more so because there's not so much singing, as the band is equally important but many (not all) of us lowkey don't think about that.

^Ahh, I see. That makes sense. I do like those kind of tracks too, but I think I wanted to hear more songs live, well, I did I guess. lol Ah, I do want all of the RHH and those songs too! Where are the osts? *sigh* We can hope right?

Back