23 forebodings
24 tragedy and fate

[Disc2]
1 fate to zero
2 for him
3 army of the king
4 curse
5 dogfight
6 the sword of promised victory~Fate/Zero ver.
7 Babylonia
8 on the battlefield
9 betrayer
10 you are my king
11 at peace
12 little star
13 in a nightmare
14 a man in black
15 painful#2
16 dogfight#2
17 the battle to come
18 on an island
19 burning village
20 I will
21 in a foreign town
22 she's just in time
23 days gone by
24 mission
25 mission#2
26 the dream fades before dawn
27 the dream fades before dawn#2
28 tender moment
29 this day, and never again
30 the dream fades before dawn#3
31 the world is tumbling down
32 silver moon

[Disc3]
1 Point Zero-Live arrange ver.-
2 let the stars fall down-Live arrange ver.-
3 the beginning of the end-Live arrange ver.-
4 the battle is to the strong-Live arrange ver.-
5 you are my dearest friend
6 you are my dearest friend#2
7 cruel magicians
8 ancient memory
9 grief#2
10 Point Zero#2
11 the stars are to fall down
12 dogfight-Live arrange ver.-
13 the world is tumbling down-Live arrange ver.-

DISC 3 audio samples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aMe5v8hiJI

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you elcazador!! First 2 discs tracklists are identical to the old osts. Would be nice if someone could download and share the samples vid.

5 you are my dearest friend
6 you are my dearest friend#2
7 cruel magicians
8 ancient memory
10 Point Zero#2
11 the stars are to fall down
:stars:

so that means that these are studio recording ala disc 1 and 2 or live studio ones ?

I assume all of Disc 3 is studio recordings, including the "live arrange versions". 5-11 are previously unreleased BGMs. (I've not heard the samples.)

Thank you ! The live arrangements with vocals sound amazing,especially "the world is tubling down" :love:and we finally get to have that orchestra ver of let the stars fall down. She still forgot to include a couple of unreleased bgms like the one from ep 13 that sounds like the documentary ED theme

I dont remember cruel magicians n ancient memory playing in the anime

Last edited:
I wasn't expecting much from the 3rd disc tbh, but those samples were pretty nice. The live arrangements sound great compared to the ones we got on the last Best of live album, and the unreleased tracks are good too except for the piano solos.

I think I'm only interested in checking the full you are my dearest friend and Point Zero #2. The live arranges sound meh to me from the samples (then again I'm not the biggest fan of the originals). the world is tumbling down arrange in particular made my eyebrow go up - feels like they turned a somewhat epic bgm into a flat pop song.

Of the unreleased tracks, You are my dearest friend, Cruel magicians, and Ancient memory mite b cool. Grief 1 is already a sad piano piece, so I wonder what's the point of the second one, hue.
As for the live arrangements, other than Kasahara on Tumbling down, they didn't really show anything new. Kajiura said some of them were extended, right?

Im wondering who is the vocal behind Kasahara in world is tumbling down. Tokyo Konsei or Wakana - Kaori ?

Sounds like Wakana and someone else.

Hmm yes this may be very good.

Very interested to hear you are my dearest friend, ancient memory, point zero2, the stars are to fall down, dogfight live, the world is tumbling down.

In the end I think the only live version I'll like is let stars fall down live 9 with Yuriko and Hanae.

can any fate/zero enthusiast tell me where in the show these new tracks play so that maybe I can listen to a longer version? if possible.

(hehe it would be nice to have a guide for this too:) )

(hehe it would be nice to have a guide for this too:) )
Just to get it out there - I'm not touching anything from the 'aniplex era' in the guide thread. If anyone wants to contribute to it and cover those shows, that would be great.

Cruel magicians plays in episode 2, during Caster's first appearance.
Ancient memories, I'm pretty sure was unused.
The stars are to fall down plays in episode 23, when Rider uses his reality marble thingy

For the rest, I'm not sure, hue.

Point zero 2, my dearest friend 1 and 2, and maybe grief 2 were used for a fate zero side series called einzbern classroom. It was basically a gag series that added additional background info to the main show but there was a storyline toward the end of it.

Back