Fall 2016 anime season

So there's already a discourse on the 2nd season of YoI and the fangirls are definitely going out of their mind because Kubo-sensei said that Mila has a crush on Otabek lmao

anyway Oh!Skatetrack (YoI soundtrack) is selling really well. 44k copies sold on 1st week. Not surprising because of YoI's popularity and it's a wonderful soundtrack.

anyway Oh!Skatetrack (YoI soundtrack) is selling really well. 44k copies sold on 1st week. Not surprising because of YoI's popularity and it's a wonderful soundtrack.
More like where's the actual soundtrack announcement?

Ah my bad, it's not really a soundtrack album but more of a original songs collection album and is a part of YoI soundtrack because the album doesn't include all songs from YoI that aren't composed by the show's music composer(s) - e.g. Viktor's the Lilac Fairy, Fujiwara's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik 1st movement etc.

It's still a really wonderful album and a great soundtrack. I'm buying this when I get my payroll next month.

I really want the actual BGMs from the show, not just the skate tracks (although layers from "Yuri on Ice" would be nice, too).

does the show have actual BGM though because all I can remember is the skating songs... maybe i should rewatch it lmao

Back