Elisa

S

Shin Ballory

I didn't see a topic about Elisa, I really like her voice also she seem to be pretty famous lately.

My first love was with her first famous song, Euphoric Field from the anime Ef a tale of memories, I liked her a lot :shy:

Other favourite songs are: Ebullient Future, Wonder Wind, Shining Wind, Absolutely perfection, real force etc.

Do you like her too? :sohappy:

She was the one who collab'd with Kalafina at Animax in 2010, right? (Yuzurenai Negai?) :ayashii:

Yes, I enjoyed her music in the Animelo Summer Live videos of 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011, and was able to see her live at Animelo Summer Live 2011.

AFAIK she hasn't performed since Animelo Summer Live 2011 )-:.

I like Wonder Wind.

Last I heard, she's taking a hiatus due to exhaustion.

^ :fwa: OMG :omg:

Hope she gets better soon, she seemed super nice and polite, and her voice was pretty too :uh..:

Re:

Cerise said:
^ :fwa: OMG :omg:

Hope she gets better soon, she seemed super nice and polite, and her voice was pretty too :uh..:
Me too :omg:

That time when I saw her singing with Kalafina was amazing :nosebleed:

She also did some great harmonies with Chiaki Ishikawa in Animelo Summer Live (quickly checks 2008/2009/2010 videos) - Chiaki-san and ELISA-san were next to each other in the 2008 group songs, but actually sang together on Re Bridge: Return To Oneself in 2009 and 2010.

^ Well, on one hand I'm pleased and happy for her. :dote:
On the other...SME Records indeed... :uh..:

New CD out:

'"Valvrave the Liberator (Kakumeiki Valvrave) (Anime)" Outro Theme: Soba ni Iruyo [w/ DVD, Limited Edition]

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=SECL-1324

CD Japan has a bonus poster available with it.

SECL-1324.jpg

https://twitter.com/ELISA_0414/status/3 ... 7778888704

アニメイト渋谷店でのイベント終了致しました\(^o^)/たくさんの方に来てもらえて嬉しかったよー♩気を付けて帰ってね!そしてカップリング含めたくさん聴いて下さーい♩♩本当にありがとうございました\(^o^)/

BXQbM_2CYAAIuko.jpg

Attachments

• BXQbM_2CYAAIuko.jpg
    BXQbM_2CYAAIuko.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 242
Oooh I like ELISA's voice! She is one of the few anime songstresses whose voice I appreciate. And she's really pretty. :ohoho: :XD:

I like her songs for Valvrave the liberator. Once considering go to AFASG for her, but couldn't make it - stupid college activities make me poor.

Back