Drawings

first pokemon games were released on Gameboy, it's them I consider retro. :XD: I'm not interested in new versions (unless on GBA or DS), and I plain HATE the anime series :twitch: Long ago, it was this series that set me up against anime for about 7 years.
There are also characters from Super Mario and Kirby :dote: and Mokona (Rayearth games were also launched on GB)
Neh Zuyion, the one behind Pucca - is it Chopper rom One Piece? Looks alike to me, but I can't see the antlers... maybe I'm wrong

george1234 said:
By the way and japanese version of the eps is far better than the american / greek (I watched the 2 eps of the new period -in japanese- just by curiosity)

Nick Hunter said:
and I plain HATE the anime series :twitch: Long ago, it was this series that set me up against anime for about 7 years.

I didnt said that is good, I know it sucks, since all episodes have the same plot and are full of cliche situations that happen in every episode

I just compared the japanese and the american version [4kids mutated]

I thought retro game were nitendo or super nintendo games x)

Nick Hunter said:
Neh Zuyion, the one behind Pucca - is it Chopper rom One Piece? Looks alike to me, but I can't see the antlers... maybe I'm wrong
yea it's chopper x) always trying to hide himself

Monokuro boo!!!
I found Monokuro boo in your Pic! xD

foto21jh4.th.jpg

Zuiyon, you really taught Chopper to hide behind SOMETHING! Way to go :XD:
yep nes and snes are also retro, and I luv'em just as much.
The concept of retro is wide... If you care to know, an emulation-dedicated e-zine I'm involved in, it defines the range roughly as 8-128 bit.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh Monokuro boo I didn't know that was his name ! xD I just found a pic of him and copy him xD

hehehe I like Chopper xD
and so gameboy is 8-128 bit ? °.°

GB=8 bit
GBC the same [but potentially closer to 16]
GBA=32 bit with 16-bit video processor
DS [the blessed child of GBA] definitely looks like 64
:aww:
also, retro is Atari, ZX [even though it's technically a computer], Amiga, SEGA [practically all they released], TurboGraphx16, Wonderswan, PS-1 and older arcades.
whew... sorry for offtop, just in case :XD:

I was listening to Kara no kyoukai ost 2 and I made this =]
:nophoto:
but...
big head :twitch:
not clean at all :twitch:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG SO GOOOOD
yuki's birthday card is all up to you now :XD: i can't compareeeee

photoshop grass brush sighted :plot:

lol george xD

Kerahna said:
photoshop grass brush sighted :plot:
WAaaahh !! xDDDDDD you got meh x3
wahh I could not recognise it !!! you're really observant ! >_<

Kerahna said:
yuki's birthday card is all up to you now :XD:
NOES :comeback: draw with meeeeeeee T_T

Zuiyon said:
Kerahna said:
yuki's birthday card is all up to you now :XD:
NOES :comeback: draw with meeeeeeee T_T

You should be honored our boss entrusts you to draw all your own the birthday card for Yuki-sama. If Yuki respond and say "Arigatou gosaimasu" You will get half of that arigatou and all the rest of the members and the other sites will take from the other half

Wooow! Even half of a letter from that half would be enough for me. i mean ... :sohappy: . in any case, ganbatte yo! ;)

She busy with

a) making websites,
b) going to the lawyer's office and
c) studing for her exams

so she doesnt have time to

a) upload lyrics
b) draw
c) do other stuff for the site

T_T

Land mines you say? Oooh. So there's another threat to be concerned of...among the other billion or so... Wow. I didn't even knew we're in danger of stepping on one. O.o :omgwtf:
And working as a secretary...wow! Pauline you're so devoted!!! :dote:

Thank you for enlightening me, george! :bow:

Back