Do you like or do you hate George1234?

And even as you presume to criticize george for being "a little rude at times," you engage in similar, if not worse, behavior. Atlas, that makes you a hypocrite.
Care to name an example or two? And leave my altercation with SeasonReaper out of this- we are on good terms now.

@george1234 I think you do a lot for this site. On CPM we know each other not personally but only from this what we are writing, so it's hard to say for me if you like you or not - it's the same in case of all people on forum. I think it doesn't matter if I like somebody on this forum or not - we all love YK/Kalafina/FJ etc. and our passion make this forum. I can surely say that I like sb or not when I met him. It's the place we can share our opinions, comments - everyone can have his own opinion so let's be good to each other and respect opinion of everyone.

To start with, I don't hate you George if you think any of us does.
I think that you are not the only one who should look on what is writting before posting it here, I think many of the members should. The only think I don't like (and is not from you only) is when many of the members start arguing in REALLY BAD TERMS for your point of view about any issue of Kajiura's life (WHEN SHE DOESN'T EVEN CONCERN ABOUT IT sorry to say it this way). So, I only wish to read the forumm without watching many of you fighting for such nonsense.

Back