Discussions on Gundam SEED/SEED Destiny songs by Yuki

Your Top FOUR Favorite Songs on GS/GSD by Yuki (Regardless of Arrangement)

• Anna ni Issho Datta no ni

Votes: 34 75.6%
  • Shizuka na Yoru ni

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Akatsuki no Kuruma

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • Mizu no Akashi

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Life Goes On

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Fields of Hope

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Shinkai no Kodoku

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Honoh no Tobira

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Distance

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters
^ Yeah, try watching the series again so that you may hear more of Yuki's music and see how they blend well in the scenes, never mind the character development lol... *still crosses fingers for a Kimi wa Boku retracks*

Re:

chrisgarci said:
^ Yeah, try watching the series again so that you may hear more of Yuki's music and see how they blend well in the scenes, never mind the character development lol... *still crosses fingers for a Kimi wa Boku retracks*

If there weren't cool robots to distract me, Gundam Seed's character's storylines would have annoyed me to no end, especially in Destiny.

With all the retracks and remixes coming in for Gundam SEED Destiny Remastered... Has there been any changes to your top 3 favorite tracks?

Here are the latest results for this before I made changes to the poll.

Anna ni Issho Datta no ni 29% [ 15 ]
Shizuka na Yoru ni 0% [ 0 ]
Akatsuki no Kuruma 17% [ 9 ]
Mizu no Akashi 12% [ 6 ]
Life Goes On 2% [ 1 ]
Fields of Hope 8% [ 4 ]
Shinkai no Kodoku 6% [ 3 ]
Honoh no Tobira 8% [ 4 ]
Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru 6% [ 3 ]
Distance 13% [ 7 ]

Now you can choose your top 4 favorites!

Today's purchases from Tower Records Shibuya:

79288.jpg

Looks awesome kuga :D
I'm glad yuki's popular enough to be buyable at CD stores in Japan. all the western artists I like are kind of hard to find in stores here.
Also, great to see more fans of toki no sabaku :XD: I LOVE IT

My selection:

Anna ni Issho Datta no ni - Chiaki Ishikawa forever! :sohappy:
Akatsuki no Kuruma - my favorite song of FJY, so sad and beautiful :touched:
Fields of Hope - one more touching beautiful song, i love Rie Tanaka's voice, so gentle and sweet :dote:
Distance - i choose it because it's new FictionJunction's song and i adore here singing of Wakana

P.S. Anyway i love the all songs written by Yuki no matter who is vocalist.

It's so hard to choose since Gundam Seed is my favourite anime and I love all the Yuki songs in it..my least favourite would be Emotion and Shizuka na Yoru ni.

Hmm... just finished watching Episode 32 of the GSD series just for the sake of listening to the full track of Shinkai no Kodoku Retracks.

Somehow I have mixed feelings with this retracks. I kinda like the original more, but it feels like that the retracks go along with the animation scene better with all that piano. Such a shame that this one does not get a release on a single unlike the other songs.

Argh... I need that retrack instrumental at least...

I gave up watching the destiny hd remastered around episode 4<?>

^might be soon, though. Episode 40 will feature honoh no tobira; or earlier if they condensed the anime episodes again. Shinkai retracks might be paired with that one too, the last of the reunion singles

@chrisgarci: can you rip the whole new shinkai no kodoku from the episode ? :plz: :plz: :plz: ( I just cant wait for the to decide when they will release it :uh..: )

Here you go george :sparkleguy:
https://www.mediafire.com/?9ogaw5786bbj4s5

thank you! :sohappy:

this looks more like an accoustic arrangement. there's spoiler but I could guess something like that would happen, from the lyrics, since
the song is so sad (but I was expecting him to die and not her)

Just relistened to Kalafina's version of Anna ni issho datta no ni today. And I still love it as much as I did when I first heard it. One of my favourite Kalafina performances, even if the song is a cover. Since the poll said "regardless of arrangement," that's the song I voted for.

I'll probably get smacked for this, but my second favourite is actually Distance. The melody is super beautiful (regardless of Manten similarity), especially those opening lines.

Back