Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Xamdou

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Shin

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Others

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Is there a place where you want to live all your life long?

Re:

george1234 said:
yamamura06 said:
your life, or yuki's life?? :plot: :plot: :plot: :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho:

huh ? What do you mean ?

i mean, if ever.. you and yuki are in danger then there's only one between you two will live.. who will you save, yourself or yuki?? xD
-----

another : what's the sweetest scene in your life?? (or i can say,"one of the sweetest scene that ever happened to you")

hm, that's practically impossible, I mean that if I ever need to save Yuki I will save myself too (unless its about clif hanging or hospital thingy where her life doesnt depend on me but on the doctors :XD: )

and, I cant think of a sweetest moment now :XD:

Alphard Sokaina said:
When you was a child did you like to go to school?

No, I didnt had friends too so it was boring (if not painful because there were kids teasing me)

HIS MASK said:
Whose cat is that on your signature?
Is it real or was it made out of CG? :plot:

Its a cat that I found in one of the blogposts in Ayano Kasahara, http://canta-per-me.net/musicians/ she has 7-8 cats and take photo of them all the time :XD: (but I cant find a proper photo of herself :blood: :XD: )

I love cats too! If you had to choose, what would be your favorite breed of cat (the breed you would want) and why? (7-8 is a lot. I would only want a couple. heh)

Sorry but I dont know the breed names, so I cant tell :uh..: but I like all kinds of cats providing they are cute , friendly and interesting :XD:

Back