Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Xamdou

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Shin

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Others

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Okay, then let me introduce another lucky man to sit on the hot seat!

GEORGE

Then I shall ask the first question...,,,

What is CPM to you...? :plz:

Thank you guys !! :sohappy: :sohappy: :shy:

Moonlight04 said:
Then I shall ask the first question...,,,

What is CPM to you...? :plz:

The most important place on the internet and the place where I sort-of live my 2nd life :XD: I really love it and I am so happy everytime I update it :sohappy:

Liana_Ilia said:
Do you have many really good friends?

irl no :cry: only 1-2 I rarely meet (and its not my fault)

Tsukishiro_Yuki said:
Do you have girlfriend?

:ayashii: :plot:

No :cry: although I wish I had :rain:

I like some of the songs that Kera had given me to listen to but I never dived into finding more, and I dont see stores here selling is CD's even though he's greek, after all according to his official site from the whole greece only 200 people have requested him to do a concert in Athens so I bet its never going to happen :uh..: :uh..: :uh..:

:XD:

omg yanni is awesome!!!!! :shy:

do you have any pets and what is your ideal pet if you could have any animal in the world?

Kerahna said:
do you have any pets and what is your ideal pet if you could have any animal in the world?

I dont have one, I would like a cat or a parrot who could speak or dance XD

Alphard Sokaina said:
How did you and Kera-chan meet for the first time?

In youtube, I was searching for more Yuki music after I was magically afffected by Tsubasa and Noir [the first ones I heard of Yuki) and I found kera's account where she had the FJY Destination special video (with the Yuki & Yuuka interview with the JVC fat guy, in which Yuuka performs Akatsuki, Seiya and Futari] and in order to send it to me she gave me her msn in order to send me the .part files, and in the meantime where we were waiting for transfer to complete we did the know-other and so she told me about the newly created cpm (it was 2007 and was only 6 months she and naoise had made it XD) after a while I asked her to contribute in the lyrics update and then started the endless update precess XD and Kera started doing less and less as time was passing after she had taught me the most of the site secrets :psst: and had send me loads of Yuki music :XD: )

yamamura06 said:
your life, or yuki's life?? :plot: :plot: :plot: :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho:

huh ? What do you mean ?

Wikki Pan said:
if you have a chance, will u hold a Cpmer gathering on asia? :ayashii:

Not in asia because the possibilities of me going there are quite low (although I want to go to Japan), if it was a in Europe, then maybe yes.

Get ready! :anger: I got a dozen of questions prepared! :psst:

What is your....... :ayashii:

~Favorite Color
~Favorite Food
~Favorite Leisure activity
~Favorite Leisure place
~Favorite time of day
~Favorite book
~Favorite Movie
~Favorite Subject
~Favorite Quotation
~Favorite item that can be found in your room
~Your Motto

Finally........
What fantasy setting/environment would you want to see in real life but doesn't seemed to be existing in the world and could only be found in your mind and/or dream..? Please describe....... :innocent:

:sohappy:

~Favorite Color

blue and green :dote:
~Favorite Food

I have various but one I enjoy rarely is pastitsio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastitsio :stars:

~Favorite Leisure activity

beeing on the pc doing things but I would prefer beeing with a friend outside, but since I dont have I have no choice

~Favorite Leisure place

dont have, guess my room XD

~Favorite time of day

when my parents sleep after lunch , when I can do whatever I want :ohoho:

~Favorite book

Harry Potter & Η ντροπή της οικογένειας (http://www.greekbooks.gr/BookDetails.aspx?id=192306 which I recently finished and was really funny XD)

~Favorite Movie

I dont watch many but from the ones I watched my favourites are Avatar and Lord of the Rings

~Favorite Subject

you mena lesson in university ? sorry but I dont know, all have their irritating difficulties X_X

~Favorite Quotation

"moderation in all things" aka "παν μέτρον άριστον"

~Favorite item that can be found in your room

laptop! XD

~Your Motto

I dont have.

What fantasy setting/environment would you want to see in real life but doesn't seemed to be existing in the world and could only be found in your mind and/or dream..?

hm, some anime setting where I could be the way I wanted with kind people and without the negative things of this world XD

Back