[CPM project] Kalafina 10th anniv physical message book > COMPLETED <

The map is wrong, you have to put the dots on the respective countries, not on random places. Also it would be cool if instead of writting the names twice you could match username color from the list with dot color. Use google maps to see where are the Europe countries located.

Last edited:
The map is wrong, you have to put the dots on the respective countries, not on random places. Also it would be cool if instead of writting the names twice you could match username color from the list with dot color. Use google maps to see where are the Europe countries located.
Those aren't dots. Those are the tops of the pins. There's a needle coming out from the bottom that pinpoints the location

@Westkana anw it's molle, not moelle. and if you have the time, can you change moelle to nikenyk instead? thank you :)

I think if the needles are tilted in different directions and the captions are put horizontally, it may be more legible :confu:

^Tbh the captions are going to be somewhat illegible no matter how they're tilted because of how close they are to each other in Europe
Use google maps to see where are the Europe countries located.
Is one of them wrong? Cause I did use Google maps for double checking the locations of the countries

Sorry it's not the best, i only had about 2 hours to do it and I'm not sure I will have more time or a computer to do it. I still have the Photoshop file if someone wants to touch it up.

Hi people! I found out about this thread from Tumblr repost. Have registered on CPM right away.

Can I write a message in English with Russian dubbing? And this message should be sent to george1234 by pm?

Oh, and I will attend 10th Anniversary too!

^Tbh the captions are going to be somewhat illegible no matter how they're tilted because of how close they are to each other in Europe

Is one of them wrong? Cause I did use Google maps for double checking the locations of the countries

Sorry it's not the best, i only had about 2 hours to do it and I'm not sure I will have more time or a computer to do it. I still have the Photoshop file if someone wants to touch it up.

you can send the psd file to me, i can add my name & edit anything necessary for you.

iirc somebody wants to put their own picture?

Can I write a message in English with Russian dubbing? And this message should be sent to george1234 by pm?

You can send your message to me in english + russian, but must submit within 5 hours after this message is posted.

Thanks @Westkana !
Sorry for the trouble but would you kindly change 'Emily' to 'むしむし' for me? Because that's how I call myself in my message. The little caterpillar goes by too many names... (^_^;)

And! Mushi's progress report comes again~ Here's the completed drawing for our flower stand:
fyujg69.jpg

Explanations in very simple and possibly grammatically incorrect Japanese:
RKbN0pY.jpg

95nIESC.jpg

pH99P0j.jpg

2HYr1Lu.jpg

rsvamhf.jpg

I'll translate them into English later today when I get back home...
Thank you very, very much to Phoebe@Smiley and @D-chan2510 for all their help.

Attachments

• fyujg69.jpg
    fyujg69.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 293
  • RKbN0pY.jpg
    RKbN0pY.jpg
    401.2 KB · Views: 261
  • 95nIESC.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 282

I had said that when i thought they were just dots, but i gave you a solution already. replace the needles with dots, and colour the dots according to the colour of the user name in the list thats on Africa (use different colours). Erase the names on top of the needles. This way it will be easier to spot who is where, will be less confusion and the map will be clearer. The needles touch on correct places but they are barely visible, while the usernames and the red colour catches the eye.

@uaDude Its better if its personal. Since other people are doing own project too ( and they even advertised it like in here ). Also you message might not reflect other people's opinion. And its ok if its billigual

Last edited:
Its better if its personal. Since other people are doing own project too ( and they even advertised it like in here ). Also you message might not reflect other people's opinion. And its ok if its billigual
Is there an option to write my personal message, but sign as "name + country + administrator of VK fan group"?

I had said that when i thought they were just dots, but i gave you a solution already. replace the needles with dots, and colour the dots according to the colour of the user name in the list thats on Africa (use different colours). Erase the names on top of the needles. This way it will be easier to spot who is where, will be less confusion and the map will be clearer. The needles touch on correct places but they are barely visible, while the usernames and the red colour catches the eye.
Oh ok, I see what you mean now. I will do that if I get the chance; circumstances made it my dad had to turn in the computer I was using Photoshop on to his employer, so the only computer w/ photoshop I have is in my study hall at school

Oh ok, I see what you mean now. I will do that if I get the chance; circumstances made it my dad had to turn in the computer I was using Photoshop on to his employer, so the only computer w/ photoshop I have is in my study hall at school

i think gimp can also do the job :)

Well, thank you very much. I will write on Japanese, my greetings and feelings.

大好きな女性たちは、あなたの音楽は本当にすごい。その音楽は空を開けてように、私のこころは貫いたまま。ウクライナからけどあなた達の夜明けの上げ潮みたい芸術に私の心は囚われた。感謝します。三人は存在するための感謝します。あなた達の強さは本当にやばいだよ。もっと、もっと新しい歌を聞きたいです、a-kapela とくに、三人は遠慮なく歌う場合はそれは一番と思う。皆本当にたった一ついきもの、Kalafinaと言うものです。あなた達を本当に大好きです。お記念日おめでとうございます!

Back