[CPM project] Kalafina 10th anniv physical message book > COMPLETED <

Dear All,

Please check your own submission & tell me if you want me to fix anything or any message & art that i forgot to include
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vpl9kbtlpd237r8/KALA 10th A4tes.pdf?dl=0

To be updated:
-cover title
-map
-list of participant
-fanart contributor label

Still available for last minute submission.

^Thanks! Updated.

@george1234 Since I'm apparently the defacto manager for the map part, when does the map itself need to be submitted so it can be compiled & printed on time?

Does this mean I dont have to design the map?

Btw @D-chan2510 Is it alright if the map is turned to the side to be landscape in the book? It would be hard to fit the map in portrait.

EDIT: Nvm, I see it's spread out to take 2 pages side by side. That should work fine.

Btw @D-chan2510 Is it alright if the map is turned to the side to be landscape in the book? It would be hard to fit the map in portrait.

EDIT: Nvm, I see it's spread out to take 2 pages side by side. That should work fine.

If we put them in 1 page it will be too small i guess since there's picture included.
maybe you can split the continent into 2 A4 page?Or we can make 3 pages if necessary

Wow this is totally amazing!! I'm sure that the girls will love it :plz::plz:

Ps: Roy is officially one of us!! I'm so happy that he has also contributed to our project!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys I recorded a video on YT for Kalafina featuring a song I composed in the style of Kalafina - any suggestions of how to share it in this book? I was thinking like making a page in the book for them and having the link on the page... any thoughts? Please help! I'll get the page done by tomorrow 1/1/18

Edit: here’s the link to the video!!! https://youtu.be/G0wU2s5ToH4 First time I ever publicized this song, “skies of tomorrow”, composed in the styles of Kalafina. I really really really hope they can see this video. I would die. I would just die if they heard me speaking to them. ;__;

Hey guys I recorded a video on YT for Kalafina featuring a song I composed in the style of Kalafina - any suggestions of how to share it in this book? I was thinking like making a page in the book for them and having the link on the page... any thoughts? Please help! I'll get the page done by tomorrow 1/1/18

Edit: here’s the link to the video!!! https://youtu.be/G0wU2s5ToH4 First time I ever publicized this song, “skies of tomorrow”, composed in the styles of Kalafina. I really really really hope they can see this video. I would die. I would just die if they heard me speaking to them. ;__;

Either you include youtube link in your message or you can try ask @Smiley to burn the video to a cd and include them together in the book

@Atlas Star you can include the link in your message and burn the CD as well, seems you will also go to the live you can put the CD in their present box.

wow @AtlasStar I'm really impressed, the song turned out amazing, you're definitely really talented! You have an amazing voice and I really love the composition so much :plz:The piano melody is incredible, I can totally imagine Kalafina girls singing to it, and it would be amazing! I really admire you for being able to do everything, from the lyrics to the singing by yourself! So much talent!

(Kinda OT, but as a non english speaker, when I read you talking about "burning the CD" I first though you were planning to set a Kalafina CD on fire during the live or something like that :vortex:)

@D-chan2510

In general its awesome!!

some things that need fixing :

- Can you change the cover, it really looks like that winter acoustics CD cover or the re-blivious one, and the title is too small, dont try to copy Sony haha :)
- Zinna & Kagaribi had asked me that they wanted their album themed artwork to appear in order of album.
- Can you change the bottom right thingy to have correct syntax ? "Fanart by [username]"
- Can you make Tucker's pic as big as the one to the left so that along with message to take up 1 page ?
- Would be nice to have a table of contents and a credits page.

@D-chan2510 Sorry it's so late, but where do you live? I feel bad that I overlooked you and it's this late. The rest of the map is done, here's what it looks like:

EDIT: whoops, the pic didn't show. Here it is for real:

hzbcAUQ.png

:nophoto:

Back