[CPM project] Kalafina 10th anniv physical message book > COMPLETED <

Yesss like George said please dear @D-chan2510 show us a pic of the printed book, when it'll be ready!! I'm so curious to see the final result!! And let's hope that the girls will say something on their LINE blog or in a future Radio Episode :goodjob:

Please, if someone will know what Kalagirls say about the book write in this theme, please! It will be very interesting to all, I think
I cannot speak Japanese, but I'll listen out for keywords and if I hear the Kalagirls or Konno or Korenaga mention anything relevant relating to us or our project, I'll be sure to tell you guys. :goodjob:

Thanks all of you for your hard work! The preview looks so pretty, I got so emotional seeing it :touched::touched: I wish they can get all our feelings on it!
I'd love to see how it looks when it's printed too!

@D-chan2510 You've forgotten few usernames under messages: page 24, 25, 26, 39-46
- i think we still miss submissions from @weebalicious and @Hadi_sama (?)
- in my message (pg 5) at the top, press enter so that "current" goes on 2nd line
Ouch I'm really sorry I was so busy with work and haven't checked the forum in so long :(
Well I think it's too late now :/ I wanted to write the girls names in Arabic they would've loved it :touched:

Images of the physical book as sent by @Smiley :dote:
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image7.jpeg
image8.jpeg

WOW! Great job! It really looks authentic, you did an excellent job, or they did. Great job everyone! Is there going to be a digital one?

There are few blank pages for writing down your messages at Budokan. I will be there lining up for live goods around 11 am, you can find me in the queue wearing Wakana ‘s designed shark headband (winter strings live goods)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back