[CPM project] Kalafina 10th anniv physical message book > COMPLETED <

updated version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ln81ewsongjcyn/KALA 10th A4B copy.pdf?dl=0
-re-arranging the messages based on category ,except last minute messages (too troublesome to re-arrange pages)
-please check the map since i just copy what westkana has prepared
-I hope some of you dont mind that i separate the message & fanart
-lines in cover bg might look random but it's budokan ceiling-inspired. lol (out of idea orz)

@Smiley 60p including front & back cover is ok?

^map looks much better than my initial one, lol. Thanks for finishing it/touching it up :goodjob:

The only thing I see wrong about it is that Sakura needs to be added. @Smiley didn't tell me what state they live in so I just had her as "USA"

@D-chan2510 sorry my mistake, only the inner pages need to be multiply of 4. 62 pages include cover in total.

There is one last minute message from olex778, see if it is feasible to add it to our book or not.

Sakura is from China now studying in US, please add her from China in the map.

Please also add Yurii and Tatyana from Russia, MegyTomitatsu from Croatia, Kerahna from Canada in the map. Just colour the whole country, it will make the map looks more wow.

Please also amend the name of Aelarion to Argonir under UK in the map.

As regards the asteroid certificates produced by 黑齒,please amend them from info to certificate.

Thank you very much for all the hard works.:bow:

@D-chan2510 Thank you for your great works. I have no problem with this final version. I will wait until 6pm Hong Kong time, if there is no objection I will get it printed.

Very good job!! :dote:
- I wonder why some of the drawings have gained blue color from the theme of the book while others retain the white of the original ?
- On the 2 sides view, the first part of the map is to the right and you have to turn page to see the other half, would be cooler if it was on 2 pages visible as same time.

Thank you for your job, guys! I hope it will bring for those talented girls some happy moments. Thank you for insert in those PDF my post too.
Olexander, Ukraine

- I wonder why some of the drawings have gained blue color from the theme of the book while others retain the white of the original ?
i felt that the one drawn by pencil have a lot of blank space & white color seems off. But for Sania'a artwork i just put the original since there's details like shading.

It's just my personal taste so if the fanart's owner want to revert theirs to white bg again, do pm me asap

- On the 2 sides view, the first part of the map is to the right and you have to turn page to see the other half, would be cooler if it was on 2 pages visible as same time.
too lazy to count pages + pc lags

IMO the blue bg changes how the drawing looks overall but its ok if the owners have no issues.

what do you mean by count ? its 62 pages in total. It will be solved if you move one of the blank pages before the map and write "Map" on it :)

IMO the blue bg changes how the drawing looks overall but its ok if the owners have no issues.

what do you mean by count ? its 62 pages in total. It will be solved if you move one of the blank pages before the map and write "Map" on it :)
Because it is two sided print, the first page is cover, so if you count the pages, the map will be on left and right.

Guess I am too late to let something be changed (been away and did not check regularly). Part of my CPM member name is missing (ATroupeLeaderBaby is the correct one, not ATroupeLeader), although I named all my files with my member name. Seems to be my luck, as always :rain:

^ Well that because the "baby" word is cut and going to 2nd line due to your username being long so we end up reading and remembering only the first 2 words ^^;

But its not a big deal you are the only one with "ATroupeLeader" in your username in here ;)

Thank you sooo muuuch dear for your work!!! I'm so proud of the result really!!! :plz::dote: And thanks to all that have participated to this project!!

@D-chan2510 Thank you very much for changing my user name last minute. I really appreciate it, just like all the work you have done. It is really a great book and a great present to the girls. THANK YOU!!!!

Please, if someone will know what Kalagirls say about the book write in this theme, please! It will be very interesting to all, I think

@ smiley: Would be nice if you can take some pic of the physical book once its printed, just to see how it turned out ^_^

@ D-chan you forgot to put your name in the credits page as compilier, anyway thank you for compling our present one more time! :D

Back