CPM Chorus REBOOT: Completed Stone Cold Cover! (UPDATED: 29 APR)

What to cover next? (anyone can vote!)

• Believe

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Heavenly Blue

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Hikari Furu

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • stone cold

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • storia

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Toki no mukou maboroshi no sora

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, amazing! I'm impressed, it's so joyfull!:hearts:

Can I join to the next project? Or I can help with Believe if it's something to do yet :sparkleguy:
My voice range: E3 - G5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdoFZ766Sw - similiar to Nana Mizuki

Hey there! sure you can!
For our next project we may be going for the one most voted in the poll, but you can also add any suggestions :D just PM/ email for any inquiries/ suggestions :)

Finally I have survive from my exam week.....anyway, can I do video for the covers? Mirai and the upcoming Believe :waii:

Problem is that I might upload it to my nico channel rather than youtube to avoid copyright issue, how that sounds? :glasses:

You guys sound good! I want to hear more! (I only have listened to the Mirai cover from that video). I would join Stone Cold (my favorite FJ song), except I have a crappy mic and no time/place to record...

UPDATE: 2 SEPTEMBER 2015

Stone Cold project is open now! Please only send in all interests / inquiries to CPMChorus@gmail.com

As there're quite a few people interest in this project, not everyone will get to participate (please refer to first post for more details). But you can also participate by suggesting another cover for our new project :)

What about current project? Which faze of making Stone Cold is now? I can't wait to listen our work :love:

Back