CPM Chorus REBOOT: Completed Stone Cold Cover! (UPDATED: 29 APR)

What to cover next? (anyone can vote!)

• Believe

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Heavenly Blue

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Hikari Furu

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • stone cold

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • storia

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Toki no mukou maboroshi no sora

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
H

HibikuX

CURRENT PROJECT: TBA

PARTS AVAILABLE:

Project Coordinator and Sound Mixer:
Vocals:

As this project has quite a few people expressing their interest to participate, priorities will be given to those who email according to the format given and clearly state their first/second choice of parts, or who have not participated before, or have an acceptable quality of recording. And of course, parts are available only on a first-come-first-serve basis :)

Do email cpmchorus@gmail.com ONLY for more details, or if you want to participate!

Send in your entries ONLY in the format stated below thanks!
When you send in your email (NO PM please~)
Name (stage handle):
I'm interested in this part / role:
<first choice>, <second choice in case your first choice is not available>
Here's my singing range: (Please type in your range / video with your vocal sample eg. cover song)
Email:

Vote for new projects here: https://cpmchorus.typeform.com/to/PJMxYt

Last edited by a moderator:
Some things to note:
-priorities will be given to those who email according to the format given and clearly state their first/second choice of parts, or who have not participated before, or have an acceptable quality of recording
-It's recommended that you take up the parts that you are able to sing and commit to
-parts will only be split and distributed when all slots are filled up

Email to cpmchorus@gmail.com for any inquiries!
When you send in your email (NO PM please~)
Name (stage handle):
I'm interested in this part / role:
<first choice>, <second choice in case your first choice is not available>
Here's my singing range: (Please type in your range / video with your vocal sample eg. cover song)
Email:

This thread is a revival of the original CPM Chorus thread

UPDATE: 29 APRIL 2016
Stone Cold cover is up! https://soundcloud.com/cpmchorus/stone-cold-cpm-chorus
thank you everyone for participating! comments are welcome :) stay tuned for our next project!

UPDATE: 7 FEBRUARY 2016
Tracyalexia's kindly done up a video for our Believe cover! See it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIfQOKEyE0M

UPDATE: 23 JANUARY 2016
Stone Cold Project is halfway through! We'll aim to finish it by early February and move on to the next project afterwards.
Also, please continue voting/ suggesting for the next project here: https://cpmchorus.typeform.com/to/PJMxYt

UPDATE: 5 SEPTEMBER 2015
All slots for our current project have been taken up! For those involved, check your emails soon for updates!
Also we've taken down our poll from the forum... you can now poll/ suggest our next project here instead: https://cpmchorus.typeform.com/to/PJMxYt

UPDATE: 2 SEPTEMBER 2015
Stone Cold project is open now! Please only send in all interests / inquiries to CPMChorus@gmail.com

As there're quite a few people interest in this project, not everyone will get to participate (please refer to first post for more details). But you can also participate by suggesting another cover for our new project :)

UPDATE: 31 AUGUST 2015
BELIEVE cover is completed! However, we are not able to post it up on our soundcloud page due to copyright laws. Do stay tuned for any updates on where else you can listen to our latest cover.

Also: tracyalexia did a video for our Mirai cover! See it here: https://youtu.be/gqIPbiyubj0

Next project: Stone Cold by FictionJunction

UPDATE: 8 JULY 2015
We're halfway done with the project! Those who are recording the lower choruses, do check your emails. Thanks~

UPDATE: 9 MAY 2015
We've a soundcloud account now! All finished projects will be uploaded there. Do check out our first project, Mirai! CPMChorus on Soundcloud

UPDATE: 1 MAY 2015
CPM Mirai is completed! For those of you who participated, do check your emails for the mp3!
Next project: BELIEVE

UPDATE: 2 APR 2015
We're starting on the new project: Believe!
Believe will be a little different on Mirai. We'll have less people this time round and slightly different allocated parts.

UPDATE: 28 MAR 2015
Now collating the lower choruses parts! Those involved do check your emails and PM me if you didn't receive anything. Thanks a lot~!

UPDATE: 21 FEB 2015
Hello! Just sent an email update to those covering Wakana parts! Do check your emails and PM me if you haven't received anything yet. Thanks~!

UPDATE: 26 DEC 2014
Hi everyone, I've edited the estimated finishing period to reflect a more practical date to finish collating and compiling the records. These few weeks will be really busy for me so I wouldn't be able to finish everything by January. But don't worry, the project is definitely still ongoing. Sorry for pushing back the completion period and thanks for your support~!

Emails have been sent out about 2 weeks ago. For those who have not recived it, it may have ended up in your junk mail. Do PM me asap so I can send it to you again! For those who have recived it, please reply me to the mail to acknowledge! Thanks~
UPDATE: 13 DEC 2014
All positions have been filled up! Will be sending to your emails the parts by Tuesday, as well as the finishing dates and yadda yadda. :) Please check your emails and send a reply back to acknowledge!
UPDATE: 5 DEC 2014
2 more positions left! Brought the estimate finishing date to start January 2015, so that there's more time to organise everything ~
UPDATE: 29 NOV 2014
There'll be a cut down of the number of people from 12 to 10.
So only 4 slots left. Those who want to do more than 1 vocal, please PM me to put your names in 2 slots. Thanks~!

We might start doing more covers of other songs so others have the chance to participate too!

So... what other suggestions do you have? :)

Hello! Just sent an email update to those covering Wakana parts! Do check your emails and PM me if you haven't received anything yet. Thanks~!

Update: We're halfway done with the project! Those who are recording the lower choruses, do check your emails. Thanks~

Back