Confessions post

dying.. but it's not the scary thing i like.. it makes me sick.. haha!!

I easily get surprised and shocked... and I most oftenly fall for a same tricks over and over again..<-- :uh..: an air head? no, no, no! :XD:

@Hoshi: I'll probably tremble in fear whenever you're in sight if you do that to me... xD!

Re:

Moonlight04 said:
I easily get surprised and shocked... and I most oftenly fall for a same tricks over and over again..<-- :uh..: an air head? no, no, no! :XD:

LOL how cute !! :nosebleed:

@moon: haha! don't worry.. i really don't show this behavior in public.. i also consider others before doing or showing something.. haha!

:ghost:

When I accidentally drop something, I don't try to catch them.. I just close my eyes and ears.. and say "ahh!" in a not so loud voice.. :uh..:

@Wikki: even the most simple tricks, I fall for them.. I guess this is a result of being too cautious.. My sister usually do this to me.. and I kinda I like it coming from her.. :dote:

@Hishi: That's a relief.. :XD:

I got scared with Hoshi's PM... :uh..: I was like --> :omg:

@Hoshi: really!? :plz: So, you wouldn't steal my "him" anymore?? :sohappy:

^I also have very sudden mood swings... But I don't really HATE myself for it... I hate myself for not trying to do something to change it... Darn, I'm so impatient... :uh..:

Back