Confessions post

tsubasa said:
If I said it here Yuki88 and you guys will kill me :uh..:

so its a secret for now... :knife:
You can reveal this secret using PM :psst:

tsubasa said:

Not to worry! I'm against all sorts of VIOLENCE!! :XD: Put it on spoiler and type it in our language(the deep form..xD!) or just PM it to me! I'm a very curious little girl you know.. :ayashii: I won't stop until I find out.. unless I grow tired of it.. :XD:

PLEASE TELL ME! :plz: CURIOSITY IS... ummm.. VERY FRUSTATING! :omg:

tsubasa said:

i respect what u say... :knife:
/me in ironic mode.. :plot:

I disagree with my current rank... :uh..: I'm a very religious kid, you see... but she IS VERY GREAT! :XD:

Lol! I know it's just a rank but it somehow... well.. whatever... It's just a rank anyway, not too real.. :uh..:

tsubasa said:

I will kill you then I will commit suicide :knife: :blood:

Tsubasa, I'm one of those people who couldn't sleep, waiting for her updates.. :uh..: I forgot to tell you.. but I don't fully disagree.. you have your point! Forgive me for mentioning this here though.. xD! :sohappy: Don't hunt me down.. :XD:

why i cant reach u heart no matter how i try !!!...every time i see u sms with someone...that made me even more sad and pain...why u just treat me as friend...WHY...i love u for 2 years...this 2 years...i keep telling myself "i have a chance . i have a chance"...but...that useless...

I confess, I don't like people who only listen to their hearts and not their minds, who always judge a book by its cover, who thinks that they feel "love" and not "infatutation", who are insincere and undevoted, who refuse to listen to the reminders of elders, who thinks that they're all grown-up even though they are not, who makes fun of those who seemed to be doing the right thing..

^grr.. there are lots of people like this at school, and I'm SICK OF IT!! :stupidbox:

would you believe if u would know that i got really shy at personal and it's up to the point that u see me walking or just sitting with my friends saying nothing.. and mostly looking down to myself until i can't do things that i really want to do.. then i'll just respond for sometimes if my friends need help.. o.o

Re:

Wikki Pan said:
why i cant reach u heart no matter how i try !!!...every time i see u sms with someone...that made me even more sad and pain...why u just treat me as friend...WHY...i love u for 2 years...this 2 years...i keep telling myself "i have a chance . i have a chance"...but...that useless...
why don't you just confess to her to clarify the situation?

Re: Re:

Alphard Sokaina said:
Wikki Pan said:
why don't you just confess to her to clarify the situation?

last 2 year me already did the confession ...she reject me...

*after reading Hoshi's post, I react*

..would you believe that a lively-in-forums girl like mewould not talk unless there is a necessity.. would you believe that whenever a friend tries to accompany me, I try to run from them.. would you believe that when someone asked me to accompany them, I turn them down.. would you believe that whenever I'm with someone, I feel very uneasy.. would you believe that in reality, I love being alone while I need someone to accompany me in the net? lolz.. I'm a real loner.. people try to get close to me but I sort of push them away... not all of them, though.. xD!

Re:

Moonlight04 said:
would you believe that whenever a friend tries to accompany me, I try to run from them.. would you believe that when someone asked me to accompany them, I turn them down..

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:
I'll hunt u down.. :glower: then act like stranger.. and see what ever u react if i accompany you.. :plot:

Moonlight04 said:
would you believe that whenever I'm with someone, I feel very uneasy.. would you believe that in reality, I love being alone while I need someone to accompany me in the net?

same here.. haha! :)

Back