Confessions post

@littlefelicita I find that attitude sad, Yuki Kajiura and her singers and musicians have always been so respectable and polite and kind.
not only Kajiura-sama and her minions.... but also singers like kokia.
and not only about music, even anime aren't all bad and full of fanservices.
it is sad to think what they have in their mind about 'japan'

and the worst is, it is not only that single person A's friends, but also people around me.
just because i know the word 'yamete', most boys associated me with some h*ntai scenes...:imdead:

I have the same problem with some of my family. I can't relate to them because the look down on...well, pretty much anyone who's different from them. It seems to be quite common for people to have 'casual' prejudices where they don't publicly insult others, but still dislike certain groups of people for no reason.

The problem is, some of my friends are gay or lesbian. Some of my friends live abroad, or weren't born here but live and work here. Some of my friends smoke, or have taken drugs in the past. Whenever I hear relatives or friends bad-mouthing people like them, I sort of take it as a personal insult, and feel angry and ashamed of how ignorant and intolerant they are. It leaves me thinking, "they're such ordinary, kind and decent people but some of their opinions are AWFUL. Why?" :rain:

i'm not really close to my family, and my family seems to think i am completely normal like other girls.
otaku, watched some-of-those-been-said-fanserviced-anime, knows some dirty jokes, visits 9gag more than i should do...

maybe it is what's called nobody is perfect. when they think they're perfect by the environment they're living, they start judge the others as something wrong, and by doing so they're not that perfect anymore.
what am i talking about, it is 3 am here...:XD:
i confess i just realize there's Shiki on Martin-san's guitar. maybe because long time ago i didn't watched KnK yet :XD:

i confess the only time i can stand listening to one light until the song ends was when i watched the pv.

and i confess I'm not excited at all for Kalafina fotw. well, i wasn't excited for one light either.

I confess that I just thought of what a screamo metal version of HNS would sound like. This is ironic because I don't like or listen to metal at all.

I think I'm falling in love with a friend of mine and because it's a girls only school I'm kinda worried about acting on my feelings and telling her. I know all my friends would understand and support me but other people in my year level aren't fond of sexual/ romantic orientations other than straight. I think if they knew that someone in there year could be attracted to them they'd probably freak out, call me a creep and therefore totally isolate me again.:faint: Word spreads faster than butter here. I also know the feeling isn't mutual between us and I don't want our relationship to be awkward and kill the first kind friendship group I've had in about 5 years.

I confess that I'm trying to cover Eternal Blaze of Nana Mizuki (when the mine version of it will be ready I paste it in creative corner). Kalafina's songs are too difficult for me now (especially Wakana's verses). I can't sing in such way as Wakana. Nana Mizuki is easier, I have similiar type of voice (timbre, volume) to her so I haven't problems with it (but I think it won't be perfect).

I confess that I want to grow my hair out, in the back. Probably to around shoulder length, or maybe a bit longer. Think surfer-ish hair, except I'm not a surfer nor have any interest in it. Unfortunately I don't think my dad will let me. He's really old fashioned. I'll probably have to wait until I go to college... :rain:

I confess that I had begun to think (God forbid) that my interest in Kalafina and Yuki was finally beginning to wane because I'd been too busy to keep up with everything that was happening. But then I rewatched a whole bunch of their old lives and interviews, and then FOTW happened and my love for them exploded into renewed supernova state again. So I'm pretty sure that no matter what happens I'll always have this underlying love for them for the rest of my life. These emotions just run too deep. :love:

I confess it just hit me that it's Sunday night and I still have not studied for my Japanese exam tomorrow nor have I started an essay that is due Tuesday as well as one that is due Friday and I don't want to stay up all night why didn't I do more homework yesterdayyy

I also confess I enjoyed being at the barn for 4 hours today even though it was hot in the ring. my bb did something to his leg after a jump and we had to stop for the day tho : (

Back