chat room logs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kiyoko
  • Start date Start date
  • Black Sword▸:/
  • Black Sword▸Some of my video games are missing
  • Black Sword▸They've probably been missing since I did my cross-country trip, but I don't know which ones are missing :/
  • Kugayama▸someone has "borrowed" them from your room?
  • Black Sword▸The mystery is who? No one but I plays video games
  • Black Sword▸My suspicion is that my folks misplaced them, since they moved everything around in an effort to re-do my room
  • Kugayama▸ah...
  • Black Sword▸Which of course means I'm annoyed, since I don't know what's missing
  • Black Sword▸If it weren't for Foxy challenging my video game creds, I might not have noticed for a while, but now that I have...
  • Fainted Fox▸Thanks :D:D:D
  • Fainted Fox▸I had something like that happen, too, once upon a time
  • Black Sword▸yeah, thanks
  • Fainted Fox▸You're welcome
  • Black Sword▸now I gotta find 'em, somehow
  • Kugayama▸why am I thinking of the English Pokemon theme song applied to video games?
  • Black Sword▸
    xd.gif
  • Black Sword▸I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was
  • Black Sword▸to play them is my real test, to find them is my cauuuuuse
  • Black Sword▸I'll travel throughout the house, searching far and wide
  • Black Sword▸eacha those games of mine
  • Black Sword▸and that's where the flow requires more effort to make it work
    xd.gif
 
  • 9999 joined the room.
  • Black Sword▸merry christmas, sat
  • 9999▸DC'd
  • •Tired-Kyuu left the room.
  • •9999 left the room.
  • •kajiuran2784 joined the room.
  • kajiuran2784▸
    desksweat.gif
  • •kajiuran2784 has changed their nickname to 9999.
  • •Black Sword left the room.
  • • Kugayama glues 9999 to chat
  • sat▸kyuu chuaan
    ohoho.gif
  • sat▸i gotta run now
  • sat▸bye
    bye.gif
  • •kajiuran8474 joined the room.
  • Kugayama▸bfn satriyo
  • •sat left the room.
  • 9999▸lol
  • kajiuran8474 has changed their nickname to Black Sword.
  • Black Sword▸
    at_at.gif
  • 9999▸DC Blues
  • 9999▸Artist: Kyuu-chan feat. Blacky
  • •kajiuran5262 has changed their nickname to jr.
  • Fox▸lol do eeetttt!!!
  • 9999▸Production Supervisor: Kuga
  • 9999▸lol
  • jr▸forgot to change nick after dc
  • 9999▸We already have
    psst.gif

  • 9999▸I didn't save that convo oTL
  • Kugayama▸do you want me to?
  • • 9999 hands Blacky a mic
  • 9999▸But Blacky will give a live performance
    sparkleguy.gif
  • 9999▸Sure Kuga
    xd.gif
  • Black Sword▸Wait, me?
    omgz.gif
  • Black Sword▸I don't even remember the lyrics, yo
    TdT.gif
  • 9999▸Neither do I
    punched.gif
  • Black Sword▸gah
  • 9999▸Now's your chance for a remix
    goodjob.gif
  • • 9999 fingers are ice cold T-T
  • • Kugayama passes 9999 gloves and a mug of hot chocolate
  • Black Sword▸Alright, alright, new song, the Real DC Blues
  • Black Sword▸Too late to let you know, what you mean to me~
  • 9999▸(Thanks Kuga)
  • 9999▸What you meaaaan to meeeeee~
  • Black Sword▸If I cried I'd only make you believe I was happy
    TdT.gif
  • Kugayama▸the Real DC Blues
  • Black Sword▸I've got to let you go, and my heart, it aches
  • 9999▸Oooh~
  • Black Sword▸And it's not worth it, 'cause I swear to god, you're the best web
    TdT.gif
  • 9999▸We go the DC blueeeees~
  • Black Sword▸Don't wanna cry 'Cause, baby, I Can feel boredom when you break
    TdT.gif
  • Black Sword▸We got those DC blueeeeeeeees~ :Tdt:
  • 9999▸Blueeeeeeees~
  • Black Sword▸good enough?
  • Fox▸Nice
  • Fox▸Thanks
  • 9999▸Yes
  • Black Sword▸I hope you appreciate this, I just improv'd it on the spot
    imdead.gif
  • 9999▸You should do this more often
 
Last edited:
• 9999 can't stand peas but is being forced to take them out of their pods for lunch
• 9999 wonders if this is what infiltrating the enemy ranks but having to prove your loyalty first by doing their dirty work feels like

Kugayama▸hehe, I don't like peas either
Kugayama▸people used to eat them a lot more here than they do now (usually canned which were bad)
Kugayama▸I don't miss them at all
9999▸
TdT.gif

9999▸Kuga is my ally
TdT.gif

Kugayama▸peas in a pod (-:
9999▸
xd.gif
 
  • kajiuran3109 has changed their nickname to tsubasa.
  • onionparty▸Subject: The Kajiuran Room
  • kajiuran7310▸i wonder who keeps doing that
  • •kajiuran7310 left the room.
  • onionparty▸Subject: The Kajiuran Rooms - featuring - Suhade ~ No Make
  • tsubasa▸
    xd.gif
  • Kugayama▸oops
  • •Kugayama has changed their nickname to The Kajiuran Rooms - featuring - Suhada ~No-Make~ 「素肌~ノーメイク~」.
  • •The Kajiuran Rooms - featuring - Suhada ~No-Make~ 「素肌~ノーメイク~」 has changed their nickname to Kugayama.
  • Kugayama▸too tired
  • onionparty▸Subject: The Kajiuran Rooms - featuring - Suhada ~No-Make~ 「素肌~ノーメイク~」
  • onionparty▸Subject: Fuji TV and ○I○I TOKYO TASTE present the Kajiuran Rooms - featuring - Suhada ~No-Make~ 「素肌~ノーメイク~」
  • kajiuran6457▸...wow....
  • tsubasa▸lololol
  • kajiuran6457▸That chat topic keeps getting longer and longer....
    leaf.gif
  • kajiuran6457▸Pretty soon ot's gonna be impossible to say
    leaf.gif
  • •kajiuran6457 has changed their nickname to Eye of Aragorn Fox.
  • onionparty▸Subject: short topic
  • Eye of Arago...▸Thank you
    bow.gif
  • onionparty▸Subject: pr0n.canta-per-me.net/Fox
  • Kugayama▸just having fun with the fact that Suhada ~No-Make~ 「素肌~ノーメイク~」was a song used in a television show called "Rooms"
  • Eye of Arago...▸Wait....what?
    omgz.gif
  • Kugayama▸hehehe
  • Eye of Arago...▸Oh
  • •kajiuran1538 joined the room.
  • Eye of Arago...▸So it was you!
    voodoo.gif
  • onionparty▸Subject: chat needs help
  • tsubasa▸
    xd.gif
  • Eye of Arago...▸And here I was thinking we had a vagrant AI, like in .hack!
    xd.gif
  • onionparty▸Subject: .hack//CPMe
  • Eye of Arago...▸Exactly
  • Kugayama▸and to show how experienced you are with crazy Japanese naming conventions, “○I○I” is read as “Marui”, a department store chain
  • Eye of Arago...▸Oh
  • Eye of Arago...▸That makes sense
  • •Eye of Aragorn Fox has changed their nickname to Fox.
  • onionparty▸Subject: Please Follow the 10 Commandments of CPMe: https://forum.canta-per-me.net/threads/the-10-commandments-of-cpme.2791/
  • tsubasa▸
    plot.gif
  • Kugayama▸le Shin was a strange one
  • tsubasa▸not really
 
  • Like
Reactions: aki
  • tsubasa▸I will start stalking YK releases for the discography updates after this semester ends
  • Black Sword▸tsubasa no stalker
    ghost.gif
  • Kugayama▸Japanese television never fails to out do its craziness
  • • Black Sword checks outside his window to make sure tsubasa no stalker isn't there
    hide.gif
  • tsubasa▸
    xd.gif
  • tsubasa▸oi
  • Fox▸lol
  • •kajiuran7350 joined the room.
  • •kajiuran7350 left the room.
  • tsubasa▸I think you should check the closet or under you bed
  • tsubasa▸not in the window
  • Black Sword▸
    white.gif
  • Black Sword▸
    omg.gif
  • tsubasa▸
    plot.gif
  • • Black Sword grabs machete and checks inside closet
    swt.gif
  • Black Sword▸....no one in there
    hide.gif
  • • Black Sword checks under bed
    swt.gif
  • Black Sword▸....no one down there
    hide.gif
  • Fox▸I certainly hear strange noises outside...
  • 2 minutes ago
    tsubasa▸
    sparkleguy.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: aki
17:05:28 ‹aki› bulma-sensei
17:05:34 ‹aki› I have a cat sleeping on my feet
17:05:37 ‹aki› :3
17:05:49 ‹Kugayama› just patched up the alcira no hoshi entry to include composer/lyricist/arranger credit and correctly show whose vocals appear on what tracks
17:05:50 ‹Fox› Nice
17:05:57 ‹Fox› omg you called me sensei
ghost.gif

17:06:01 ‹Kugayama› keeping your toes warm aki?
17:06:03 ‹Fox› No one ever calls me sensei
ghost.gif


17:09:22 ‹aki› bulma-sensei must teach your cat lady ways

17:18:51 ‹Fox› 17:09:22 ‹aki› bulma-sensei must teach your cat lady ways >> lol I didn't even catch this!
17:18:53 ‹aki› I don't even know what there is to make
17:19:01 ‹Fox› Alright, if you insist
ayashii.gif

17:19:02 ‹aki› :)))))
17:19:12 ‹Fox› First, you exist
17:19:16 ‹Fox› Then...cats appear
17:19:16 * Kugayama quit (timeout)
17:19:50 ‹Fox› No but really just be a nice person and be careful to not scare cats
17:19:51 ‹Fox›
ohoho.gif

17:19:56 ‹aki› PERF
17:19:59 ‹aki› so simple
17:20:09 ‹Fox› Thank you thank you
17:20:16 ‹aki› *applause*
17:20:44 * Kugayama quit (timeout)
17:20:55 ‹Fox› As for having nothing to make, I have been a really lazy eater before
17:21:11 ‹Fox› Maybe you could eat jam out of a bowl or something, like I did one time
17:22:52 * Kugayama quit (timeout)
17:25:04 ‹Fox› Or a can of tuna, or something
17:26:17 ‹aki› bulma-sensei eats like cats too
17:26:19 * Kugayama quit (timeout)
17:26:48 ‹Fox› Yep :nophoto:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Kugayama▸hi mellii-chan
  • Kugayama▸Yuki Kajiura: p(´∇`)q
  • Kugayama▸and: ( ( (((_⊿_)(((  ̄O ̄) (((o_△_)o ヒャッホイ!
  • melliichan▸hi
    hi.gif
  • melliichan▸got myself the first harry potter book in japanese
  • Kugayama▸wow (-:
  • Kugayama▸that's like getting Shakespeare in the original Klingon
  • melliichan▸
    xd.gif
  • melliichan▸it will be hard to understand though i think but i will try my best
    tea.gif
  • Kugayama▸I suppose it would be translated for young adult or younger Japanese
  • melliichan▸yeah most likely
 
  • •kajiuran8803 joined the room.
  • about 4 hours ago
    kajiuran8803▸~
    leaf.gif
    ~
  • •kajiuran8803 left the room.
  • •Kugayama:sleep: has changed their nickname to Kugayama.
  • Kugayama▸hi
  • •kajiuran7410 joined the room.
  • •kajiuran7410 left the room.
  • •kajiuran6705 joined the room.
  • •kajiuran6705 left the room.
  • •kajiuran6576 joined the room.
  • •kajiuran6952 joined the room.
  • •kajiuran8082 joined the room.
  • •kajiuran8082 has changed their nickname to Black Sword.
  • •kajiuran5157 joined the room.
  • kajiuran5157▸
    hi.gif
  • kajiuran5157▸I guess that was kyuu-chan
  • kajiuran5157▸uh oh
  • Kugayama▸hi Black Sword
  • •kajiuran5157 has changed their nickname to Work Sword.
  • •Work Sword left the room.
  • Black Sword▸oh, there we go
  • Kugayama▸Black Work?
  • Kugayama▸Sword Work? (-:
  • Kugayama▸or the imposter, Black Forge Sword? (-:
  • Kugayama▸or if a real sword is forged, are all swords forgeries?
  • Black Sword▸
    xd.gif
  • Black Sword▸
    xd.gif
    xd.gif
    xd.gif
  • Black Sword▸That needs to go in the chat archive thread
    xd.gif
  • Kugayama▸ok... (-:
 
 
Back
Top