Certain LIVE songs I can't find?

H

Hayden Kurosaki

I'm hoping someone is able to find footage of these songs! It's only for selfish and/or hard-to-explain reasons, but I'm sure at least someone will understand.
(These songs fall into a primary category of those that I obsess over--
*cough*almostallofthewoman'sdiscography*cough* ;
there is also a sub-category of those I obsess over after hearing the LIVE version and want to see the actual performance out of pure . . . well, obsession.)

Songs I know there is a LIVE of, but haven't found audio or video of:
heigen (preferably one that Keiko sings more audibly in during chorus -- a concertgoer said that she wasn't nearly as loud compared to everyone else in the one he went to);
Contractor;
Darklore;
Moonflower;
E.G.O.;
Alone (:love:)
Frenetic (which I always thought was called Frentic, and even with a wide word knowledge, I didn't know frenetic was a word)

Songs I found out about from the LIVE and can't find video footage of:
A Farewell Song;
the image theme of Xenosaga II (oh my GOD this is a PRIORITY!);
Paradise Regained

Songs I feel there wouldn't be a LIVE version of (because of popularity, etc.), but will ask about just in case:
Pandora Hearts (NOT Parallel Hearts -- I'm honestly shocked that I don't like that song as the rest of the fanbase practically worships it);
Blue and Black Rhapsody;
We've Got to Believe in Something;
Bitter (I don't know why I love this song so much);
a door to the past;
Ordinary Dream;
A Fruitless Love;
Awake;
Bloody Rabbit;
Inca Rose;
Preparation

Thank you to any responses and findings. :plz:

the image theme of Xenosaga II (oh my GOD this is a PRIORITY!);
apart from the audio from The Best of YK Live, there's a video from AX 2012 and the bootleg from YK live vol.7
Songs I feel there wouldn't be a LIVE version of (because of popularity, etc.), but will ask about just in case:
Pandora Hearts (NOT Parallel Hearts -- I'm honestly shocked that I don't like that song as the rest of the fanbase practically worships it);
Blue and Black Rhapsody;
We've Got to Believe in Something;
Bitter (I don't know why I love this song so much);
a door to the past;
Ordinary Dream;
A Fruitless Love;
Awake;
Bloody Rabbit;
Inca Rose;
Preparation
the only ones with any sort of live audio (official or bootleg) are awake, bloody rabbit, and preparation

Edit: not preparation, don't know why I thought it had been released

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hayden Kurosaki: I highly recommend you check out both The Best of YK Live and The Best of YK Live Vol 2, as they have a lot of what you're looking for (audio only).
The Best of YK Live: Darklore, A Farewell Song, and Paradise Regained
The Best of YK Live Vol 2: heigen, Contractor, Moonflower, E.G.O., Alone, and Frenetic.

There's also bootleg audio of heigen, the image theme of Xenosaga II (like aki said), and E.G.O from YK Live Vol. 7. I have those, if you want.

@Hayden Kurosaki: I highly recommend you check out both The Best of YK Live and The Best of YK Live Vol 2, as they have a lot of what you're looking for (audio only).
The Best of YK Live: Darklore, A Farewell Song, and Paradise Regained
The Best of YK Live Vol 2: heigen, Contractor, Moonflower, E.G.O., Alone, and Frenetic.

There's also bootleg audio of heigen, the image theme of Xenosaga II (like aki said), and E.G.O floating around from YK Live Vol. 7. I have those, if you want.

I'd certainly like them, please! My primary problem is that I can't find these LIVE Volumes in full EXCEPT for:
Volume 2, which was actually on YouTube in full at one point in time and I took advantage of that;
volume 4, which I just found TODAY by God's grace on the Chinese site youku;
volume 9, which I have some of;
and the majority of the "elemental tour", which I found on a Facebook fan page and quickly downloaded before it was taken down.

I don't know how people get bootleg versions but I know I'm not very resourceful. I mean, the only video sites I search on for FJ stuff is YouTube, Facebook pages, vk (which has more Kalafina content), youku, niconico and the occasional dailymotion find.

:ayashii:
The request thread can be very helpful... :tea:
. . . In literally any site I have an account on, I legitimately use forums about 1% of the time. I'm sorry I don't know these things . . .
:rain::uh..::...:

I shall make my way there for future reference though!
:goodjob:

Awww aki where did you disappear ? Im looking to talk to you for a long time, its ok if you are busy, but at least i want to know when you will be less busy :)

Awww aki where did you disappear ? Im looking to talk to you for a long time, its ok if you are busy, but at least i want to know when you will be less busy :)
I'm always busy but I use the forum to help me procrastinate

I'd certainly like them, please!
Okay, I'll send you a pm when I've uploaded the files.
I mean, the only video sites I search on for FJ stuff is YouTube, Facebook pages, vk (which has more Kalafina content), youku, niconico and the occasional dailymotion find.
I did see video footage of Paradise Regained on vk and yoku. I can't link to either one right now (on mobile), but I do know it's on there.

Back