Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen thread

Don't bother watching it if its boring. When the season is over you can get the overview and batch download it and read the reviews anyway. I learned at some point to drop shows at the drop of a hat near the beginning of seasons based on gut reactions because some shows are just doubtworthy whereas some are just clearly captivating right upfront.
True. I do that with the Korean drama I watch. It's easier to drop those dramas which take 1 hour per episode. Anime is only ~20 mins, less if I fast forward some parts or skip the OP/ED, so it's less time consuming. CCS is even harder to drop because I like the prequel, but if it's proven too boring I can always drop it later. Some series start weak but get stronger later in the middle, so I hope this will improve soon.

Still waiting on that confirmation that she's doing Jushinki Pandora. It looks like a shitshow, too.
Akiko Shikata is working on another soundtrack? I miss her. I check out some of her songs in Turaida or some Hymmnos single, but found none that I like. The ones for Ar tonelico are still the best, imo. It's also sad that she never works on an anime I like. :x

Akiko Shikata is working on another soundtrack?
She did the music for the trailer (at least part of it) but there's no composer in the announced staff listing yet so... v( '')v She also did most of the Touken Ranbu Online game OST btw if you care. Not commenting on the rest cause I don't want to continue the off topic. ;p (I mean, there's a topic for her even if I stopped bumping it...)

I think I'm done with this series. I'll keep watching just to hear the OP and prove that Akiho is behind everything for not-so-genius reasons, but I'm not going to expect anything else.

Back