• YES

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • NO, I already have one!

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
A

akai tsukikage

The creation of a YUKI calendar ? XD
With all the dates of the concerts, releases, events, musicians and vocalists birthdays, etc.

I was imagining it like : when your mouse hover over the day, there is a little speech bubble showing up and telling you what's special on that date

This is only an idea, I don't know how to do that, and where to put it (on the main page ? right or left column ??? under whut? )

It seems like it'll take a lot of work, but definitely an interesting idea.

Zuiyon said:
With all the dates of the concerts, releases, events, musicians and vocalists birthdays, etc.
^ we already have those in various places of the site (future events/releases, vocalists, musicians sections etc). Thats why we dont need to put any calendar on the main site. A bit more browsing doesnt hurt :plot:

By the way, Bocko has something similar to what you suggest , in his blog

http://kajiura-fr.blogspot.com/

The thing below "Dates à retenir (en bleu : les sorties | en vert : les événements)"

many blogs have that and i want it too but i don't know where to fit it in hte main layout :ayashii:

Re:

HIS MASK said:
It'll be even better if it was in PRINT :plot: :plot: :plot:
That would be wonderful!!! :shy: :shy:
lolol you seem to want to put images of Yuki and FJfina in the calendar XD It's not a print calendar!!! xDD

RaveD said:
I want a new Jennifer calender for next year!
you too you seem to want a calendar with images lolollol xD I don't knoww maybe we could put images on its background at the end of the day...
maybe we can put images of our gallery...or maybe some of our drawings :plot:

george1234 said:
ズuiyon said:
^ we already have those in various places of the site (future events/releases, vocalists, musicians sections etc). Thats why we dont need to put any calendar on the main site. A bit more browsing doesnt hurt :plot:

By the way, Bocko has something similar to what you suggest , in his blog

http://kajiura-fr.blogspot.com/

The thing below "Dates à retenir (en bleu : les sorties | en vert : les événements)"
In fact it's exactly why i want to do the calendar! for those informations are all dispatched in different sections, thus i'm a bit lost sometimes, so gathering them in one calendar would be useful!!!

Kerahna said:
many blogs have that and i want it too but i don't know where to fit it in hte main layout :ayashii:
hmmm yea the columns are pretty filled with things already...

What's on the columns already ?
Left column:
- poll
- site updates

Right column:
- shoutbox
- google search bar
- Song Of The WEEK
- Recent posts

I propose to put it in the left column between the poll and the site updates!

In case we put a caledar Zuiyon, you 'll be the editor of it :ohoho: (since you are the one who suggested it :plot: )

Zuiyon said:
What's on the columns already ?
Left column:
- poll
- site updates

You forgot the
- navigation buttons

maybe we could add another column to the right side, like fj.be
it depends on if it fits most people's screens...

would your screen fit another column?

fuuu so it won't work on a 1024 wide screen :uh..:

according to google analytics, 21.77% of the site's visitors use 1024 screen :blood:

What if we placed the calendar on the forums, in the same place where the birthdays are announced? Unless we want to jam everything on the main site...

it's not as visible >_< we already have a "upcoming releases/events" calendar on the main site but no one ever realizes it exists XDDD

I say, YES I like the idea, but actually accomplishing it is a whole other thing.

i dont know how to add another column >_< and i'll have to shrink the others by a little to fit all you 1024 screens :uh..: so i'll try it during the holiday

Back