Books!!!!!!!!

:uh..: ^ I don't have access to Corel and don't have idea on how to make the cover. Plus, they want me to pay a tax.

Bought The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, it'll be released Jan 2012. He's signing all preorders, so if you like his writing this is your chance for an autograph. :XD:

Re:

Rafael-sama said:
:uh..: ^ I don't have access to Corel and don't have idea on how to make the cover. Plus, they want me to pay a tax.

I thought publishing companies normally have someone else design book covers, not the author :confu:

books r awsome :sohappy:
my fave author is Darren Shan creater of cirque du freak :hero:
and i like other horror books

I prefer his Demonata saga, honestly. Vampires bore me, though I liked his take on them, as well as the fact I liked the Demonata saga's characters more.

Re:

Rafael-sama said:

Where did you contact a publisher that can't friggin' make the cover on their own? :knife:

^ I'm curious about that too :confu:

Finally finished My Enemy, My Ally :cheer:

Now I'm on to The Wounded Sky. Same author, but somehow, her writing is drastically different :uh..:

:uh..: Yeah guys, I think I'll pass out on that contract... It has too many "weird" clauses.

Re:

Pontianak said:

I prefer his Demonata saga, honestly. Vampires bore me, though I liked his take on them, as well as the fact I liked the Demonata saga's characters more.

i started reading that but not in manga form i have vol 1 also and i have Darren Shans newest book Crepsly Born Of A Killer its so awsome and i also have Thin Exicuter by Darren Shan

Corpse Princess, don't you want to make an introduction thread?

I have two days to finish Heart of Darkness and if it weren't for University issues I would have dropped it.

Re:

Pontianak said:
i started reading that but not in manga form i have vol 1 also and i have Darren Shans newest book Crepsly Born Of A Killer its so awsome

Oh, there's a manga of them? I bought the books and only know about them, ahah.

and i also have Thin Exicuter by Darren Shan
yeah they r in manga form i have 3 cirque du freak books in manga forum

Yes, me too! I also have Procession of the Dead.
o

Re: Re:

Corpse Princess said:
Alphard Sokaina said:
Corpse Princess, don't you want to make an introduction thread?
wat do u mean :confu:
I mean go to the Introductions subfoum and make a thread in which you can give us some personal info, like how old you are and where you are from and so on :ayashii:

^ Yes, you can just go ahead :V:

As for myself, started reading Northanger Abbey again...The Wounded Sky just isn't interesting for some reason :uh..:

Finished the Twilight Saga, now going to read the Dexter series! :knife:

Back