spacecraft's website doesnt list them either o_o

i think your keiko is gone

wtf ?? O__o
ma keikooo :omgwtf: xD
the group is dead ? o_O

okay then less Keiko for ItokuboN and more for Kalafinaaaa xD
mouahahhaha

...have to change the vocalist section <_<

i googled around and found a myspace page that seems to belong to the "ito" half of itokubo ( http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... D=90463856 ), it says they are "not famous yet" and that she always replies to messages. The first thing i thought of was to ask her if YUKI IS STILL SMOKINGGGGGG

but hmm if itokubo is broken now, maybe ayaka won't be very happy to ask keiko about yuki's situation ;_;

haha yessss me too I wanted to contact ayaka (the second member of Itokubo for those who don't know) when I was searching for some informations about Kalafina's members. When I discovered Keiko, I wanted to tell them, to ask them if keiko is really a member of kalafina and then I would contact keiko and then Yuki :knife: evil evil xD
but it seems to be too late

you can still try to contact yuki by them xD

A very ancient thread but it's the most relevant I guess.

I get that people want to obtain YK's music. Still, personally I always try to actually purchase the material instead of going for online download for free, that is, piracy. So I'm guilty as charged like the rest, but the vast majority of my YK arsenal is in original format and paid in cash.

I just find it important to financially support YK for making such wonderful music. Although I do sometimes buy used CDs, which means the money doesn't go straight to YK, the original buyer had made the contribution and I'm picking up the torch from them.

If you don't know where to buy, there's buyee.jp and neokyo.com for example (for physical media). These are great "store hubs" for anyone outside Japan, and have plenty of YK stuff on sale. I'm using these quite a lot and have mostly good things to say.

Not everyone listens to CDs these days, but it continues to be YK's preferred format...

Just a little thought that came to my mind :bye:

Although I do sometimes buy used CDs, which means the money doesn't go straight to YK, the original buyer had made the contribution and I'm picking up the torch from them.
No need to make it sound pretty, that's just giving money to another buyer, that's all. No extra unit sold, no support for YK.

But yes, buying stuff (CD or digital) and keeping some discussions online alive is also my only way of showing support.

Certainly buy CD's new if you can, but for out of print titles, being able to buy second-hand CD's shows that the titles are still of interest.

Certainly buy CD's new if you can, but for out of print titles, being able to buy second-hand CD's shows that the titles are still of interest.
I feel that's only true if you show up and support the next legit release.

And just to be clear, I'm not juding anyone for buying 2nd hand out of print titles - I have a plenty.

Last edited:
I don't really know where to post this.

I think they trasferred the old "HIGHWAY STAR" digital releases (like rito and shuri's EPs) under "HS Record" now. Pretty sure they weren't available for international purchases on ototoy before this move.

Back