Ayashii's Lair

Ayashii

Parallel Heart
:XD:

I really felt like i wasn't doing much in my life for a while. I have no excuse for taking the break that i did since October. Just pure and plain laziness...

I see y'all been having much fun with recent cover releases and i really love some of them! I'm really envious i can't sing very well..

So i'm sticking to composing.

I'm starting slow, with something down tempo, sort of bitter-sweet piece, kinda experimental for me.

Winter is not a very pleasant time. Not for me.

Blue Plains <--Youtube
M11 (v0.9.0) <--Youtube
Salvation (demo) <-Youtube
Underground <--Youtube
AION Theme Mod <-- Youtube
Origami Suzuran <-- Youtube (barely first take)
EinKurogane & SoakSky Lion(me) - Bleu Ciel <-- 4shared
Namae 2 (名前2) <-- Youtube
God's Crib <-- 4shared
I am full of you <-- 4shared

How's this lot? ^^ Rate comment and be honest!

Note: All the Updates you see below are added to this first post for convenience.

Update:

Been working on M11 (the UT 2k4-ish piece) It's now at v0.9.0 and it's getting close to completion.

YouTube

It's got a download link in the vid description if someone wants it.

Dou?

Update:

Salvation

Inspiration comes so unexpectedly sometimes. O.O
I was aiming for something like half Evanescence (pre The Open Door) style and ..something else i'm not quite sure how to explain.

Anyway here's the catch: It's all me playing the guitar -__- . And while i don't suck that much, it's really my first try at something like this and i SERIOUSLY need exercise...err... yea, so...here it is:

YouTube

Onegai shimasu!

Update:

Omg 2 in one day xD

Experimental style. This one's trying to be dark and dirty and intoxicating.

YouTube

Onegai shimasu!

Re: Making an Effort

Woah! Ayashi, I love your guitar playing!!
Gah... I wish I had that ability... :\

xD What do you mean? My guitar is lousy. I didn't even practice it too much before recording it, gah :))

Nevertheless thank you! :)

And dun worry, it doesn't take that long to learn the guitar. I found it easier than the piano. And much more fun.

I might invest in the guitar in my college years.... who knows :sohappy:

Re: Making an Effort

I am listening Salvation now.

You played good notes but I guess it's missing something... but I really liked it :sparkleguy:

Hey... why don't we play guitar together? :ayashii:

Well..there's a lot of feeling and skill missing from it, for one. XD Hadn't practiced it that much before i recorded it. I'll re-record it once I'm done writing the first draft for my newest spawning...i mean song.

But thank you very much! :D

We..could..in theory...what do you have in mind? (Caution, novice guitar player, as you've heard)

Re:

Ayashii said:
Well..there's a lot of feeling and skill missing from it, for one. XD Hadn't practiced it that much before i recorded it. I'll re-record it once I'm done writing the first draft for my newest spawning...i mean song.

But thank you very much! :D

We..could..in theory...what do you have in mind? (Caution, novice guitar player, as you've heard)

Hmmm when you compose a new song with a guitar, you can call me ^^ I like to play anything :sparkleguy:

I can play the solo parts with you, what do you think? :XD:

Well i am working on this new thing recently but it's nothing too serious. + I'm working on it with a friend of mine (I'm sorta doing the composing and he's singing).

I guess we should try that in the future. :D

Thank for your ofer, m8! :shy:

Update: Re-recorded Salvation to be closer to what i currently have in mind. Nothing epic yet though.

Re:

Ayashii said:
Well i am working on this new thing recently but it's nothing too serious. + I'm working on it with a friend of mine (I'm sorta doing the composing and he's singing).

I guess we should try that in the future. :D

Thank for your ofer, m8! :shy:

Update: Re-recorded Salvation to be closer to what i currently have in mind. Nothing epic yet though.

:nosebleed: Wowww sounds amazing. It will be amazing.
Naahhh you're welcome.

hmmm Salvation sounds good too. Well... :ayashii:
-----
I am listening underground now. This few dark solo combines very well with the ambient of the song. Well done :sparkleguy:

Update: Did a little cleanup, updated underground.

Added some more texture to the whole thing and I'm building towards a new resolution.

Thank you very much, Kurokun!

"Salvation sounds good too. Well.." what does that mean? xD

Btw, i'm working on this new thing right now...maybe you could help me with a few ideas for it. I'd like to hear how other minds would do it. I'll upload it soon enough.

Update:

You guys wanna hear my alarm? xD
I played around a bit with the original vocal bit at the end of "The wings of knight". Always loved that part.

AION Theme Mod <-- Youtube

The original is here, starting at 2:00.

Re:

Ayashii said:
Thank you very much, Kurokun!

"Salvation sounds good too. Well.." what does that mean? xD

Btw, i'm working on this new thing right now...maybe you could help me with a few ideas for it. I'd like to hear how other minds would do it. I'll upload it soon enough.

No problem, Ayashii ^^

err it's just... :ohoho: *run away*

hmmm that's a good plan. I can send some guitar parts to you. You can use them anytime. What do you think? :knife:

Ok i get the "well..." part, dun worry, i do! xD

Here's what i'm working with atm. I'm not sure i'm gonna change the basic concept but the playing and technique need ... more... .

Origami Suzuran <-- first time putting it together. It's still in the works.

I'm saving this stuff up for later when i can play better.

honestly, you really are able to make electronica, trip hop, ambient music. I like it, Ayashii.
God's crib and Namae 2 sound good.

Origami Suzuran... well... it is acoustic only, I don't quite catch the melody yet.

You have made nice BGMs...why don't you try to find some vocalist, and voila ... :nosebleed:

About God's Crib... what have you tried something different? I find the beginning has the vibe of "all is full of love" .

And ayashii, I think you need some structure. I can't describe it well, but, i can only imagine that a piece of music has its story. A plot, a theme. Prolog, opening, story, ending, epilog. Your works are really nice, do have already nice plot/theme, but it needs something that "builds up" .

Your M11 is closer to what I have in mind ^^.

If I sound very obnoxious, or agressive, please ignore my comment as amateur.

Continue your job, Man! I really support you.

Back