Ari Mai's Kalafina songs arrangements

A

Ari

Hi guys.
As you may (or may not :D) know, I've always been interested in music and stuff. Recently I've done some arrangements of Kalafina music, so I thought I would share with others.
:XD:
PIANO: The first Kalafina song that I tried to get my hands on is Ring Your Bell. It might be a bit 'late' since I just discovered Kalafina in 2014; however, before this, I've also transcribed many more songs for piano. Then I did Gogatsu no Mahou, and Natsu no Asa (well Natsu no Asa is a bit special because I combined the piano and the vocals as well).
VOCALS: I love harmonies (that is one of the reasons I got my eyes on Kalafina), so I tried to listen and make out all the parts in Kalafina songs. My collection until now has Eden & Red Moon (I haven't finished inserting the lyrics yet), Magia, Natsu no Ringo, Manten and Natsu no Asa. All have separate lines for each member (and sometimes also the playback harmony as well), they would be helpful for those who want to cover.
I started learning harmonizing last year, and so I thought I would give a try on arranging Yuki Kajiura's songs for choirs (2 female voices & 2 male voices). For Kalafina, so far I've done Dolce & Into The World (short ver.); for the others, there are Credens Justitiam & Mezame. There are more on the to-do list :)
:chuu:
All the sheet music and MIDI download links are available at my Kalafina Vietnamese Fansite (too lazy to insert everything again here) (the page is in Vietnamese, but I'm sure you can figure it out). And if you guys have any comments or requests, just tell me - they'll be much helpful for my studying and improvement. Thank you very much!!
:bow:
Also if you want to, you can check out my Youtube, I have posted many of my transcriptions & covers (of other songs), and also some of my original works. Thanks, again!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really enjoyed your piano arrangement of Gogatsu no Mahou and Natsu no Asa! I'm not sure whether I've subscribed to your channel or not yet but if I haven't then I will :)

Reactions: Ari
Back