Anyone who wants to work as Gallery updater?

No, only albums it seems, I will look at it further tomorrow :)

Whoever uploaded the Haruna Luna Overly promo photos, please remove them because we still dont know if Yuki is involved into this single.

On a second Note I think we should refrain from posting scans of things that are still on sale ( to avoid copyright infringement) and stick to blog, interview, live photos (not screenshots from DVDs but the ones that come with live reports), promo, single back and front photos.

Taking this in mind I would suggest the following sorting

> Category: Kalafina
- Albums: Blog Posts & Interviews, Live photos, Releases promo photos (promo photos releases front/backs), Candid Photos, Fanart

> Category: FictionJunction
- Albums: Blog Posts/Twitter & Interviews, Live photos, Releases promo photos (promo photos releases front/backs), Candid Photos, Fanart

> Category: Yuki Kajiura
- Albums: Blog Posts/Twitter & Interviews, Releases promo photos (promo photos releases front/backs), Candid Photos, Fanart

> Category: See-Saw
- Albums: Blog Posts/Twitter & Interviews, Releases promo photos (promo photos releases front/backs), Fanart

I will materialise this once you agree on this. We could do a better sorting if there was a better software.It is very important to put titles and put tags on all photos so that people can find them by searching.

out of print (looked only on cdjapan):
Kalafina Calendar 2012 (and earlier), Progressive Photo Album, Red Moon Pamphlet
other publications still in sale (delete those scans?)

george1234 said:
On a second Note I think we should refrain from posting scans of things that are still on sale ( to avoid copyright infringement) and stick to blog, interview, live photos (not screenshots from DVDs but the ones that come with live reports), promo, single back and front photos.
I agree
so would LE photo booklets from Kalafina albums be okay to upload? :glasses:

that organisation is pretty much what I was thinking of ^^
but I think blog photos should be a separate album from interviews. Or at least just for Kalafina; you know how they're always posting lots of pictures XD and there are really a ton of pictures from interviews, now that I think about it
also, what is meant by "candid photos"? :confu:

what about this organisation instead:

- Albums: Blog Posts/Twitter, Interviews, Live photos, Releases/promo photos, Candid Photos

- Albums: Blog Posts/Twitter, Interviews, Live photos, Releases/promo photos, Candid Photos

- Albums: Blog Posts/Twitter, Interviews, Releases/promo photos, Candid Photos

- Albums: Blog Posts/Twitter, Interviews, Releases/promo photos

> Category: Other
- Albums: Utahimes, Musicians(maybe?), Fanart

wait...does see-saw or FJ even have blogs and twitter?

^ That looks good too :)

FJ YUUKA used to have one back then, there are some photos on it. Im also counting the photos posted in Yuki's blog about FJ. (btw we also need a category for Yuki XDD)

at first I thought OMG WE FORGOT YUKI?!? :omg: but there is a category for her :XD: :XD:
I can't seem find any See-saw blogs or twitter...so maybe leave that out? Or maybe just label it "official stuff" or something, bc don't they have a website? :confu:
ah, okay^^ I guess that could also be a place for pictures from the members individual blogs? like Kaori's?

^ .Yes I noticed afterwards too. There's no need for separate folder for those, they will just go to the respective group category. Also in other there's no need for "utahimes" folder unless you mean the other vocalists that have sung for yuki that are not in Kala or FJ./See-Saw/Saeko

^ yeah, I meant other singers not in Kalafina, FJ, or see-saw

what it's looking like now:

- Albums: Official photos, Interviews, Releases/promo photos

> Category: Other
- Albums: other utahimes, Musicians(maybe?), Fanart&wallpapers

Its now ready! You only need to sort the images from the older folder to the new ones :XD: (which will tak alot of time). Also I discovered that I can actually create sub-category under a category so maybe we could make them for each tour or something.

.... :blood: wait - i can't upload images directly to Interviews photos
and to others, just only in main album Kalafina.
And i also can't after uploading change the album for images... :uh..:
Or maybe i don't know and don't understand how do it? but I tried to... :cry:

^ are you uploading as guest? because I disabled it thinking that you were all uploading with account ^^; I can switch it back.

Re:

george1234 said:
^ are you uploading as guest? because I disabled it thinking that you were all uploading with account ^^; I can switch it back.
No, i uploaded from my account Phantomus

Fixed. Please prioritize moving old files to new albums instead of uploading new ones so that we can delete the older albums when they get empty.

yay gallery updated :goodjob:
but george..."candididate" photos? :XD:
I'll start looking for duplicates and photos that need to be deleted if we're going to follow the not having scans and other stuff still available rule

Back