Anyone who wants to work as Gallery updater?

would scans of magazines that Kalafina has been featured in, would it be better to put them under releases or interviews?

EDIT: Phantomus, could you put in the description where the picture is from or something? or for the scans what page number... :plz:

Re:

aki said:
EDIT: Phantomus, could you put in the description where the picture is from or something? or for the scans what page number... :plz:

I'm working on it :desksweat:

When i uploading images from FictionJunction Live events if there are separate Yuki's photos, where they post in FJ live events or in Yuki Live Events?
And for some old images what i have from blog or same i don't know date and they exactly from. And i already can't find the source :uh..:

Haha I dont know, probably to FictionJunction one, we can put in the YK one photos from her Fiction AnimeExpo 2003 concert, the 2004 Animagic one.

I dont know the source of these photo either, you can ask the uploader.

for blog pics, should I be uploading all of them or just the ones that have Kalafina in them?
there are quite a few pics of food.. :ohoho:

Please do not upload food photos in the gallery when no girls are in the same photo, we are not a cooking site :knife:

Also plz take down the ones that are now uploaded.

Re:

george1234 said:
Please do not upload food photos in the gallery when no girls are in the same photo, we are not a cooking site :knife:
:XD: :XD: :XD: Exactly!

I'm confused as to where to put certain photos
the description of Candid photos album is "Photos taken by fans at conventions/concerts, and press photos from events."
but then we also have the live events album
so for pictures like these, which album should it go in? candid or live events? :@_@:
normal_lisaniLIVE_kalafina_02.jpg

The Candid category is for photos take by fans I guess, so all the preffessionally taken should go to the other category :)

I think we may need to make another album for random things/pics that we don't know where else to put...maybe put the magazine scans there too?

anyone know where these pics are from/where they should go: http://gallery.canta-per-me.net/thumbnails.php?album=5 (are the magia pics scans of the cd booklet or a magazine? :confu:)

another question, should we keep screenshots? e.g.:
:nophoto:

you guys who went to AnimagiC, upload some of your photos! :listen: we dont have any candid photos of Kalafina yet :XD:

so its okay to delete these?
Futari%20recording.jpg

normal_interview.png

normal_hokuto_DVD_cap.jpg

normal_1zefc00.jpg

Attachments

• Futari%20recording.jpg
    Futari%20recording.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 282
  • normal_interview.png
    normal_interview.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 309
  • normal_hokuto_DVD_cap.jpg
    normal_hokuto_DVD_cap.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 284
  • normal_1zefc00.jpg
    normal_1zefc00.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 282
how about using this for the random kala photos? and put magazine scans there too? it just seems to me that the pics from Kera and BLT shouldn't be under releases & promotion photos...

^ You can make a new album under the kalafina category with the title "Pictures from magazine articles" or something like that. or you can just rename the current Kalafina album into that. :)

Back