Another dream

waaawww you are so lucky she came to you in your dream @_@
in my dreams i always am the one stalking HER :twitch:

But at least you can get in contact with her. I can't reach her even when I dream with her hahaha like in my last "DreamPort dream" which was a complete madness.

last night i dreamed that J. Uzuki came to canada for a gaming tournament, and he won a PSP in a weird shiny black case. Then a bunch of my high school friends came and they all won PSPs too, and i was the only one that didn't have one.

ROFL you're ridden by Jin Uzuki xD
I don't have a PSP, I want a PSP >_<

I love your dreams Kerahna hahaha don't worry I will let you my PSP to play as much as you want.
Something similar happened to me before my birthday. I dreamt I made a party and everyone gave to me a PS3 game and I was trying to tell them to stop because I don't have a PS3 but I couldn't talk.

LOL !
just woow if your friend are that nice in your dreams, then how are they in reality ? :...:

I think they must be good people if you've dream they over-gifted you! ^_^; Lucky Kera-chan, you saw Uzuki-kun on Skype that day and now you can dream about him ....uhm...well...you know what i mean..."nothing sukebe" unless he wants :)) (Or..did you see him more than once :ayashii: ?) I, for one, have no clue as to how yo guys actually look like :XD:

Then why don't i see you? O.O Damn, it must be my punnishment for listening to Atb all day and not a single Yuki-megami song .... :twitch:

your drawings are amazing, Zuiyon :dote: I'd love to have the yuki drawing framed on my room (and of course signed by the artist =)

i dreamed that allexiel was publishing a CD and showed us his advertisement posters and CD cover as a secret preview, but the photo of him was of this huge fat uglyy old maaannn :omgwtf:

Kerahna said:
i dreamed that allexiel was publishing a CD and showed us his advertisement posters and CD cover as a secret preview, but the photo of him was of this huge fat uglyy old maaannn :omgwtf:
rofl :XD:
I hope the first part of your dream will become reality one day :D

rofl zuiyon i do't think allexiel would appreciate that! (and i've seen him on facebook he is skinny XD)

The old fat guy in my dream looked kind of like Uncle Vernon

Back