Another dream

That was a dream or a nightmare >.<

Well the first dream was... XD

I've also had one yestarday hahaha I dreamt that I was listening to the maxi-single of DreamPort 2008. I remember the voices of Yuuka and Kaori singing together and some violin playing also. I was in heaven hahaha (unfortunately I woke up without listening to the whole song)

waahhh i have yet to dream of actually getting to see a concert!! T_T

hehe we should start keeping scores of how many Yuki dreams people have. that might be kind of creepy though. I don't want to scare poor Yuki anymore T_T

SCORE ANOTHER ONE FOR KERAHNAAAAAA

last night i dreamed that she was visiting niagara falls with a bunch of her friends (yuuka, keiichi, etc) and i somehow found out, so i got on a big plane to follow her little plane o_O and when we were both landing the little plane started stalling and fell towards the river, but it fell on my plane's wing and everyhting was good.

then i was in the restaurant she was heading to! she wasn't there yet, so I told the waitress to make sure she sits next to ME. (we had different tables... i was at a small one and she ordered a big one..... but i wanted her to sit in the seat taht was closest to my table)

so she came and sat in the seat i wanted her to sit in :mrgreen: and i said hiiiii and said hi back :love:

at the end of the meal (wtf? i didnt talk to her all through that time?!) i asked her has she seen our site, and she started laughing uncontrollably and wouldn't stop, she said her favorite part was the "if yuki was a man" thread, and also our kajiuran lyric transliterations ^^;

hahahahhah i wish that could actually happen :XD:

XD COOL XD

Well, you can do some fanfics with tat dreams don't you think ^^?

Awesome dream!! :love:

Hahahaha the small plane fall on the big one! :XD:

I wonder how big your big plane was.

lol how did you made the waitress to tell her to sit next to you, thats a really difficult thing, to fulfill a desire of a passer-by customer. Also how it came like this and you didnt talked while you were eating? You should had made your mobile phone to ring using as a tone a song of Yuki,that would made her wonder who is the person who listens to her only-sold-in-Amazon-and-Japan-and-a-bit-in-america-and-france music

PS: @ Lugh: what is a fanfic?

george1234 said:

PS: @ Lugh: what is a fanfic?

Is a FanFiction a story that the fans do about anything, for example a Final Fantasy Fanfic, would be made up story of one fan about anything of FF

^^

I WANT TO HAVE LUNCH WITH YUKI TOO XD

GYAAAaaaaaaaaaaa !!!
why do you dream of Yuki so oftenly ?! it's soooo unfair :cry:
have a lunch with Yuki O_o OMG !
:wai: I want to be in that dreaaam

:omgwtf:
LOOL !!!
now i'm hesitating...but but ! wtf, for Yuki i'll do anything :3

Oh hey, cool dream Kerahna! You must not think of many other things except Yuki-megami is you dream of her so often. I N V U! :P

I only had 1..."sigh"
Can i be in you dream too? ...Like...we went to the restaurant together and we were at the same table... :D

hahaha sure everyone come to my dream, sit at my table and be served by miss zuiyon the sexy waitress who was very kind and gave Yuki the seat closest to our table :3

LOOOL !!
:omgwtf: @_@
waaaaa I want too run away from this nightmareeee Yuki will think that i'm too ridiculous xDXD !!!

heeeeeeh you have dreamt of Yuki ?? O__o
tell us your story !xD

well, in my dream, she came to my house!!!!!!! (nothing sukebe, please!!!)
i was ready to go to the university, and when i was opening the door, SHE WAS THERE!!!!! :shy: :blood: (TO THE HELL WITH THE UNIVERSITY!!!!!!!!!). She spoke me in english (like KAORI in "tsubasa"), and she told me something i can't remember :cry: and then i woke up :...:

LOL I guess that you fainted from the surprise after seeing her in front of your door, and thats why you cant remember what she was saying.

Back