Another dream

I had a dream that someone had recorded the xmas live. I was still downloading it when I was woken up though :cry:

i had a VERY TERRIBLE dream, not so long ago ._.

somehow i saw Kalafina live in a national TV channel (what channel i didn't notice). their voices weren't bad, they were nice and great as usual, but.... Keiko's face isn't the usual Keiko's face. it is, errrrr, something uglier on Keiko's body and sing with Keiko's voice, and dance like Keiko....
I was so :omg: and crying hard in that dream :cry: :cry:

my Keiko, please be safe over there... *starts praying*

@aki and feli: wow, that would be horrible. I would have wanted to finish downloading, and a different Keiko? That's scary.

I had one the other night that I forgot to post. We were on vacation in Vegas I believe, since we were all wearing short sleeves or tank tops. (I have family in Vegas and I think we met up with them, which is how I know it was there) Then somehow it ended up to be just me and my parents, since my brother went off somewhere, and we were looking for something to do. Then we saw a sign for a puppet show, but it was or adults, and I protested at first, but my mom said it might be fun, and even my dad agreed. So I decided to go along. We bought tickets and went inside the small, cozy theater. There was a big stage though, with a smaller stage for the puppets set up on it. Then the lights went down and I heard singing. The singing sounded familiar, so I glanced at the program and it said Kalafina was performing the puppet show. I showed my mom and then focused back on the stage, where three puppets came out. They looked like them, but they were sock puppets. lol It was strange to see puppets singing their songs, but the band was down below the stage. And everyone cheered when oblivious started. I don't remember exactly what songs were sung, but after I remember a guy talking to someone about how great it was, and that he was a critique and wanted to see more of these shows. lol I was glad I went, but thought it was strange still. That's all I remember... it was pretty strange, but kind of fun.

i uh
may or may not have had a dream
where keiko was the lead in an old spice commercial
//me flees but is buried underneath a million tables

I'm surprised she didn't have a dream of making coffee *is kicked*

I dreamt today that was at some sort of event and Kala sang Kimi no Gin. I think it was an underwater-themed event, because afterwards they walked around in the tiny audience and gave us fish hats and Hikaru actually put it on my head :dote: *is kicked again*

Re:

ImmortalBirdcage said:
i uh
may or may not have had a dream
where keiko was the lead in an old spice commercial
//me flees but is buried underneath a million tables

Somehow that fits her, I think. I can see her being quite butch.

I dreamt that I was singing with another girl at this little live event :XD: the only song I remember singing was nowhere

I remembered one that I had last night. I was running around with Yuki as her personal assistant! It was so great, although sometimes she could be a bit naggy. but not too much, since I still loved working for her. I remember parts of her house, it had big windows like the pic in my avatar, although it looked a little more cabin-like. :dote:So Yuki if the off chance you are reading this and need an assistant, I would move out to where you are to do that! hehe (I think at one time I met with Keiko, but the others weren't there because they had meetings and such.) I never wanted to wake up or have another dream, but I did.

I dreamt that I was at AnimagiC watching Kalafina's concert. They started out singing Manten acapella and it was like they were mahou shoujo or smth because they were in their ttb PV dresses one moment then the ttb red live dresses the next :XD: then there was an interlude of OST songs (from Madoka...I think one was Noi! or a song similar to it). After that was a MC where Keiko talked (and I can't remember what she said). Why did I have to wake up :wai: and lol at the fact that I was recording the concert too

This morning I had a dream that someone was singing Natsu no Ringo... Only, the voice was male. I'm not sure who was singing it; I just felt like it was a familiar yet unrecognizable voice.
Later on I started convincing myself it was Kousuke Toriumi's voice, which I really love because of his role as Raven from Pandora Hearts :shy:

Anyway, I only recall the first part of the song being sung (speaking of which, my
absolute favourite line is 'REMON iro shita hoshi wo kazoete' because of how the last word is sung. Er, in the original, not in my dream!). Also, I couldn't see anything in the dream either.

Yeah... That's all that happened. But this was the first YK related dream I ever had, not to mention it included one of my favourite Kalafina songs, so I'm still really happy :)

Last night, I dreamt of the signing session at Japan Expo. Everything occurred in my dream as it did in reality, but when I was in front of Keiko with no word wanting to exit from my mouth and tears in my eyes, I saw Keiko leightening (?) her left arm over the desk to touch my right shoulder, saying something in Japanese like "hey, are you fine?". I was so submerged with emotion that I lost consciousness and fell on the ground. I woke up a couple minutes later, seeing the three girls in front of me with the other CPM members, one of the Kalafina girls patting my hand (emotion made me unable to see which of them three was doing it but retrospectively I think it was Hikaru). Seeing them and our fangroup taking care of me almost made me fall unconscious again but I managed not to. I said "aishiteru" to the girls, @PeachPitt321 and @HimeWakana helped me to recover. I saw the third t-shirt fallen on the ground, caught it feverishly and held it to Hikaru saying "kimi wa poresantu". She replied "kimi wa namae desu ka?", I answered her, I got up slowly and I left reeling... Then, outside of the signing booth, we all met up and I asked "what happened?", then it gets confused.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waaaaaaaa so emotional dream!!! Anyway it would be amazing to spend time with our beautiful angels!! *cross her fingers for the next event* PS: I died when Waka-chan said me (during the autograph session of Sunday) "hiii Wakanaaaaaa" , seeing me in TTB outfit <333

^Oh wow... that's cool. lol Hikaru just knew that I was Lina Inverse (from Slayers) when I went to Anime Boston. She asked who i was in her timid voice. I replied in the same voice, but she went "Ooooh, Lina!" I'd want to watch the show with her. heh

So the dream that i remembered from last night i remembered had Yuki's music in it. They were playing random classical music at this restaurant, that was like the one we have in town, called The Summit. They are pretty expensive and fancy, and i had gone with my dad, mom, aunt and grandma (who is no longer living), but they actually left me at the table after we were done eating, and they started playing the Hanako soundtrack! I was so happy! I almost got up and started dancing, but we were in the outside portion out back, and there were quiet a few people there even though it looked like it was going to rain. But then i noticed that they were gone for awhile, dad had said he would get the car and bring it around, but never did. heh Eventually my aunt came back and got me, but then i was finishing my dessert and i used some napkins (during which the "in the Flower Garden" song played. Then heard another waitress say to an older lady to not use the extra napkins, since they were for the main guests and entrée buyers only, she had only a cup of coffee i think. i said i had already used them, to the lady, and laughed and folded the fork and knife i hadn't used in the leftover one. lol it was weird, but i was happy to hear the Hanako music. Then i woke up.

Another Japan Expo related dream last night (I can't believe it's already been so far away in the past :comeback:): I found by chance that Kalafina was invited again in Paris, at Chibi Japan Expo, a discontinued intimistic convention taking place in central Paris (10x smaller than main Japan Expo) on November. They offered a full-length concert like X-Mas with Strings (but with no band members though) on day 1 and a collective meeting + INDIVIDUAL MEETINGS on days 2-3. But it was mandatory to pay an extra €15 while booking online (for a total of €25), and there were only 100 special Kalafina tickets availiable! I got ticket #80 or #90 something, but by the time I finished posting the news here on CPM it eventually sold out :vortex:

Before going to Paris , I I had a few dreams with the girls. The most coherent were

1) Kalafina were staying in the same hotel as me. I knocked on their dorr and they invited me , spending the rest of the evning eating popcorn and trying to learn English from me XD

2) we were stuck in paris and we needed to go to the Japan Expo. So Wakana grabbed a car and took to the wheels! Hikaru and Keiko were holding onto each other at the back while I was trying to calm down Wakanas crazy driving . She cackled like Bellatrix XDD Anywho I don;t think we crashed but it was hilarious !

Back