Ali project

grunty

I have reached Yuki nirvana
Random bump:
edited*

On a more recent note:
I've not listened to "Fantasia", their newest album, yet but last year's "Geijutsu Hentairon" is bloody fantastic for this ALIPRO fan.

Last edited by a moderator:

grunty

Hijacked from the listening thread.
Man, I only really like their pre-Rozen Maiden stuff, but that song is 10/10. Is the rest of the album as delicious?
I guess there are some Rozen Maiden style tracks on each album and I'd totally recommend this album (I mean, it's on youtube with translations so why not give it a go in some spare time. v( '')v)
BUT
if that's a specific earsore for you maybe try A-kyuu Kaigenrei from 2016 instead? It's really really good and on that channel (without translations).

Sidebar: I tried listening to Fantasia but I honestly hate the processing on Arika's voice there. Don't know what happened on that front.

Last edited by a moderator:

grunty

It's hard to really know what you might think of them as a whole, lol.
I mean, Kiwamareri was definitely one of the different tracks compared to the mainstay violins and Katakura's keyboards.

Kugayama

grunty

Personally I'm waiting for the other track on the single, which should be more ALI PROJECT featuring Demon Kakka, instead of Demon Kakka featuring Arika.

Also, they have a new album coming late July, though from what I'm reading only 5 tracks should be new...

Edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGaMCKVzziw

Well, ALIPRO indeed, lol. It's okay at best. The first part of everyone's verse are the best parts.

Last edited:

Kugayama

grunty

I think this is the only track I really like from the new tracks:

Kurau onna is also fine, but doesn't make me smile like this one.