Ali project

At least the albuns show up quickly... I still don't know why I keep collectin ALI PROJECT's albuns.

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
I wish they did more soundtrack albums... :wai: .hack//ROOTS was beyond awesome. :nosebleed:

Totally agree!!! .hack//Roots, Kaibutsu Oujo, Maria-sama, Avenger, all wonderful OSTs!!

DVD is out. :ohoho:

----

Ok, i fail in using a link on an emot, but ok...

If works, i recommend! The show is great!!! A little spoiler: this time, Arika used also women dancers!! :dote:

New best-album title will be Queendom! It's so Arika-sama :nosebleed:

And according to CDJapan Les Papillons will have 10 new songs!!! I hope it's true!! :sohappy:

I still don't know how ALI PROJECT can make songs so quickly. And sing so quickly. :XD:

I hope it's better than Han Shinnihon Shugi, since it was kinda... Strange. It wasn't like ALI PROJECT, at all.

Well, for the best-album they don't need much to do xD

And Les Papillons i think it will be like Gothic Opera, with some new versions of previews songs.

Oh, i liked Han Shinnihon Shugi, Zekkoku Tempest and Sengoku Girl :dote:
(But in the beginning i had this feeling of being different too)

But well, i'm with good expectations for this album :shy:

Well, the majority of the songs in HSNS are very different from the usual, IMO.

I didn't said it was a bad album, just a strange feeling one.

Zekkoku TEMPEST is one of my top five ALI PROJECT songs of all time. :ayashii:

I guess Ali project has way too many different styles and different variations on it.

About post 2005 Albums there are quite different styles. And albums are not exactly the same. Kinsho and Han shin are quite similar between them but a bight lighter to my style after that Poison, and Dilettante (my favorites) and after that psychedelic insanity quite a fast and heavy album.

It all depends on your taste, luckily there are a lot of different stiles.

We have also single style, Strings style, light Alice style and pre 1993 style.

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
I guess Ali project has way too many different styles and different variations on it.

I know people who would be really surprised to hear this. :XD:

Haters gonna hate :sparkleguy:

Bahh I can't take seriously ppl complaining just about hearing their anime op/ed songs. Even Ali pro fans complains about op/ed songs .they are repetitive sometimes.

It is like that stuff of fast songs. They have a lot of slow ones too that are great. (really there are more slow and medium song that really fast ones on their albums) Even classical music but it is as always ppl just hearing a 1:30 opening thing they can complain .

I don't like too much Trovadour mm it so single like I guess. I will like it more with time probably.

but Arika style is awesome as always

Les Papillons is an strings album, it will be completely different for sure.

I don't like too much Trovadour mm it so single like I guess.

Well, this album is basically made of singles. xD

But, what's the difference between a single and an album song? :confu:
Except the fact that normally singles songs are from animes.

Different, still perfect. :nosebleed:

Well, anime main songs use to be quite repetitive while album ones (also some B-sides) are more original and interesting. And also not always has that goddess like speed that anime songs has.

And string songs are sting somes with orquesta (frecuently cord only one)

Back