After Eden Special Live 2011 BD/DVD

I don't mind negative comments on Kalafina/FJ/Yuki as long as they don't turn into full blown-out personal bashing (like how some blogs were apparently bagging out Hikaru a while ago) and I find that they do help me see different (probably more practical and realistic :desksweat: :XD:) viewpoints...but I guess I just wanted to justify why I still love them regardless of all their problems, it's not that I just want to make up excuses for them (which I'll admit I probably inadvertently end up doing a lot of the time :desksweat: :XD: I do try not to though! I just can't help it! :touched:) but I wanted to point out the genuine reason why their flaws and mistakes don't deter my love of watching their performances, good or bad, edited or unedited.

...ahhh I guess it's true what they say, love makes you blind :XD:

Regardless, I'm not really against constructive criticism of Kalafina and FJ (though there seems to be less on them) so I don't think there's anything wrong with KP-X or winter explaining why they dislike a certain song or performance :confu: In fact doesn't it make more sense to explain than just state like or dislike? :confu: I do draw the line though at bashing/flaming/anti-fan hate campaigns etc.
(Offtopic; but my friend tells me horror stories about the sort of things some anti-fans do to a certain member of her favourite boy group...the K-pop industry is very scary sometimes...:hide:)

^ what an anti-fans :ghost:
what did they do ? did they really likes to bashes the artist, The performance, and the real fans who support them ? :ghost:

Re:

Cerise said:
>her favourite boy group...the K-pop industry is very scary sometimes...:hide:)

Boybands are serious business.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVaawegTWnM[/youtube]

grunty said:
Someone should count your +1 posts, lol.

Grunty, you should receive an award for being the best user in all CPM. Seriously.

ZoaKaiser said:
if U guys dont agree with this certain group of ppl here, rather than making excuses, why dont U just kindly and respectfully leave them alone with their own beliefs and keep going with our beloved CPM fan-site forum and keep posting ?

Haha, we're doing this. We're certainly doing this for quite a long time, actually lol

well for me, i don't mind if some ppl sharing their critics if it's true (critics are different than bad comments), what i can't stand is when they're actually "searching" for their fault, it's like i want to shout out loud: "if you're in their position, can you do it!?" because for me they're the best, because it's kinda funny when i read people badmouthing kalafina of their fault at a live or something like that, yes i admit they made a little mistake there, but.. can you give me another artist as good as the at the live!?, because from my point of view there's no artist as good as them, and even they made mistake at their live, i totally don't mind it i always love it. there's only two artist/s i aprreciate when it comes to live
1st. Kalafina/FJ
2nd. Celtic woman (from scotland)

and still. kalafina is the best, they're standing at the top, they're not only have angels voices, but also Angel, Fairy, and Doddess appereance, and they're movement at live... it really fits the song, made me want to dance with them too
(i'd really want to keep babbling about ther beauties but zannen.. jikan ga nai)

Re:

ZoaKaizer said:
^ what an anti-fans :ghost:
what did they do ? did they really likes to bashes the artist, The performance, and the real fans who support them ? :ghost:
Not sure if it's the same case Cerise has heard, but an anti-fan once gave a drink mixed with glue to an idol. He was hospitalized. But he recovered, no worries. K-pop is serious business.

Anyway, to stay on-topic...I have nothing against criticisms. It's another point of view and I respect that. I have never defended or made excuses for the girls' mistakes either. But my stand is that I enjoyed the live nevertheless, and because of that, as far as I'm concerned, it was good. Everyone is different though, so let's just accept all other views.

@afterstory: well, older artists are mostly great live performers. I don't even need to name it. :tea:

After watching it, I gotta say they at least left some of the imperfection here lol. a lot, in fact, if you compare it to red moon live.

@ magnolia yea, fortunately i dont have the so kind of criticism mentality for lsitening to Fj and Kalafina lives. :ohoho:

Usually i just enjoy listening to kalafina and FJ lives. I when i see the haters or hate comments I just leave them alone with their own beliefs and not bother to attack them with any argument. Usually i just think they like it or not is not my concern :ohoho:

KP-X said:
grunty said:
Someone should count your +1 posts, lol.

Grunty, you should receive an award for being the best user in all CPM. Seriously.

ZoaKaiser said:
if U guys dont agree with this certain group of ppl here, rather than making excuses, why dont U just kindly and respectfully leave them alone with their own beliefs and keep going with our beloved CPM fan-site forum and keep posting ?

Haha, we're doing this. We're certainly doing this for quite a long time, actually lol
Have to agree with both parts of your post KP-Xie :ohoho:

:bow: opps too much love, it leaked out :ohoho:,
well as long as Yuki is involved that is, seriously I don't care I just want to listen to them all :shy:

EDIT:ok non trolls now, I just want to listen to FJ live that's it, hopefully there will be a DVD soon.

Re:

afterstory said:
there's only two artist/s i aprreciate when it comes to live
1st. Kalafina/FJ
2nd. Celtic woman (from scotland)

Ummm...I believe Celtic Woman lip-synchs in their lives. :imdead:

Anyway, I agree with Cerise on basically everything. And now that it's been established that the singers of Kala have some problems singing even if they're standing still or wearing monitors, I actually find that I'm more content with them. I don't feel any need to make excuses for their problems anymore, but I also don't feel troubled by them. Except Wakana lately...

I quite like Haruna Luna's performance in the Fate/Zero ED actually...more so than the song from the first season (I can't even remember how that goes!). Her voice is just like every other of Yuki's vocalists: pleasant and not at all shrill or grating. What impressed me most, at least from the minute-and-a-half TV edit, is her range. She hits some low notes really well, and it sounds like it comes perfectly natural to her. Not unlike Nana Mizuki I guess (who seems to be another example of a big voice in a petite body! :nosebleed: ).

Love can be blind but it can also be "appreciating someone's good points while accepting their faults". Okay, that sounded really overly philosophical and pretentious... :rain:

watashi mooo :sohappy:

btw @ninetales: i never now that celtic woman are lipsync... because i believe i could hear their breatha @ songs from the heart live, and it's quite different from the studio vers... but if it's the truth, than kalafina/fj are THE ONLY ONE for me :XD:

^ Don't take my word for it, then! I always thought that they did, because the performances in their first concert sounded the same as they did on the album, but that might've changed since then. :ayashii:

I like your signature, by the way. And I agree with Equalizer :sparkleguy:

Back