Adhara [New Cover - FictionJunction feat. LiSA – From the edge]

Wow, how many vocal parts did you layer?
Mostly 2 - 3 vocals follow the part from the original song, while the kajiurago part there are 5 vocals and the Yuriko back chorus singing the (aa....) which have 2 layers :D

LOVE the softer approach to One Light. :love: Harmonies are spot on. I try, but I can't harmonize for shits.

LOVE the softer approach to One Light. :love: Harmonies are spot on. I try, but I can't harmonize for shits.
Thanks :dote: The harmony is quite complex for this song, lots of them are overlapping XD But ya wanna listen to your Kalafina's cover when u decided to make one :D

I really like One light :) You sang all the overlapping parts really well, they are such a nightmare. I start singing that song then give up half way through haha

I really like One light :) You sang all the overlapping parts really well, they are such a nightmare. I start singing that song then give up half way through haha
Thank you Maikeru! Ya I agree, it was quite difficult as they r all overlapping each other xD Haha I see, some of the Kalafina's songs are really not easy to cover haha, perhaps u can start with a one with a simple arrangement :D Im sure you will get to sing One Light pretty soon, since practice makes perfect :D

Thank you Maikeru! Ya I agree, it was quite difficult as they r all overlapping each other xD Haha I see, some of the Kalafina's songs are really not easy to cover haha, perhaps u can start with a one with a simple arrangement :D Im sure you will get to sing One Light pretty soon, since practice makes perfect :D
Yeah I might give Destination Unknown a try, my throat is a bit sore atm though so I may have to wait. Also, I wish my recording quality was as good as yours xD

Yeah I might give Destination Unknown a try, my throat is a bit sore atm though so I may have to wait. Also, I wish my recording quality was as good as yours xD
Haha thanks :D I see, ya perhaps you can wait till ur throat get in a better condition first before making a recording. Destination Unknown sounds cool! Can't wait to hear that ^_^ Ya perhaps you can consider upgrade your microphone if you have a budget, to me recording equipment is one of the factor that will affect the quality :)

Back