About Kugayama being hospitalized ...

Re:

Kugayama said:
PS, a package arrived this morning with the Yuki Kajiura Live #9 book and the FictionJunction Distance/Eternal Blue CD. Thanks to Yuki Kajiura for sending it!

Wow those are indeed very good present!! :dote: :dote: :sohappy: (lucky you for taking them for free ;)

OK, this evening the surgeon said that I should expect to be in hospital for another week, then spend a week in Tokyo before visiting them again and getting clearance to fly home. Apart from some concern about my liver function, all is coming along well.

OK, I finally opened the seal on the package I received.

There was an envelope with my name on it signed Y.Kajiura. In it was a card that said:

I, and all the FictionJunction girls,
all the staff, band members,
are praying for your speed[y] and complete recovery!

We hope to see you soon,
in our concert again!!

thanks to your friend,
Meouse and Kerahna.
for letting me know about you... .

best wishes
Y.Kajiura

Inside the book is a dedication:

our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Y.Kajiura
FictionJunction

Wow...

[edit to put in Meouse]

Just :touched: :touched: they are so kind!

Maybe the unreadable is "Meous" since that was the username Kerahna used when she sent the first email to Yuki (because she thought it would be rude to suddenly email Yuki out of a sudden while she hadnt sent anything for a long time)

ommmggg so awesome

I think getting a letter from YK herself with something like that written is worthy way more than attending any live :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

She is a true lady.
Thanks to her and all her staff. It is so kind to her.
But I am not quite surprised. :ayashii:

Thanks to you Kuga, I think I love her a little more ^^. I am sure with such encouraging words and so beautiful gifts, you will get well soon.
Ganbatte!

Thanks to Kerahna-san who contacted Kajiura-san. It was a great and nice idea.

@Verth: I think so too! Plus that this letter is totally unique because 1) nobody else apart form you now has one 2) It shows what a great personality Kajiura-sama has, since she send those gifts and the letter to someone unknown to her, and I think its something other artists (at least outside Japan) wouldn't do.

@Fx: Yes I think I love her more now as well :dote:

ommmggg so awesome

I think getting a letter from YK herself with something like that written is worthy way more than attending any live

I think I second that. :TdT:
Yuki's such a good person :love:

And here's to Kuga's fast recovery! :w00t:

cakeweb1.jpg

^Thanks for the cake (-:
OK, it looks like I'll be discharged from hospital next Tuesday 11 September, then stay in my hotel in Tokyo 8 days, and provided the hospital gives me the all clear to fly, leaving on 19 September, arriving back in Adelaide on 20 September.

Um, sr for not commenting on this sooner ... I was kinda tired and lazy these days (mostly lazy) :bow:
As for the letter, it's great news :sohappy: I somehow felt that she's the kind who would reply when Kera wrote the letter, but it still came as a big surprised to me :dote: And she even sent a present!!!! :sohappy:
@Kuga: Hope u get well soon and enjoy yr trip :)

Yuki Kajiura is so adorable.
@Kugayama : Get well soon and prepare to go back to Japan in Jan 2013. They just announced that a FJC member only live to be held in Osaka on 1/5/2013 and Tokyo on 1/6/2013. Details will be send out by mail on 9/20.
I am not used to write live report but I'll do a little report for Day 2 live for you soon.

*Respect to Yuki Kajiura is Increased by 450*

Hope you'll recover fast!

Yuki is really so sweet and caring. Glad to know you are well, Kugie. :sparkleguy:

@kugayama-san:
aaaaa i'm such a late! :omg:
hope you get well soon -- uh i'm sorry if you're already doing well now -- and hope the recovery goes well on you!
so yesterday you'll be okay to leave hospital? good luck and keep your health!

and for Kajiura-sama.... honestly, this is the first time i know, a popular artist doing such a warmful thing like that for her fan, though she doesn't know him personality. it makes me adore her more....

OK, as mentioned I'll be discharged tomorrow morning. Stitches (metal staples) came out today and I had a last couple of x-rays.

Managed to ask a nurse to copy the Spacecraft Entertainment address from the package I received onto an envelope containing a thank-you card and posted it today. The nurse noticed the name "Kajiura" handwritten on the address label and asked for a first name so I told yer Yuki and she wrote that on the envelope as well.

I'll be spending 8 nights after tonight at my hotel in Tokyo before leaving, so I hope to do some walks suggested in a tourist pamphlet so that I'm reasonable fit by the time I get home.

Thanks everyone for your support. It can be a little boring in hospital.

Back