About Kugayama being hospitalized ...

^Yes, hospitals definetely aren't the most fun places to spend time. You'll sure feel better by taking these walks :V:

Kugayama, I'm glad that you're recovering from surgery. get well real soon. And you're one lucky guy for receiving such a wonderful gift and message from our Yuki Kajiura. This incident proves that she's a kind hearted person. You have our prayers Kugayama.

^ I just wish some folk hadn't disappeared from CPM and missed out on learning how kind and generous Yuki Kajiura is.

Kuga, it's so great to see you're well again. And I'm sure Yuki's kind message sped up the recovery! :XD: She really does go out of her way for her fans :cry: You don't see that sort of dedication and consideration a lot :TdT:

I wish you the best of health for the future Kuga! :chuu: Was seriously scared for you :cry:

^ Did a big hike from Takaosanguchi station to Mount Takao to Mount Kobotoke-Shiroyama to Sagamiko station today, felt fine. The hospital did a really good job stitching me up again.

[edit fix Takaosanguchi spelling]

Re:

Kugayama said:
^ I just wish some folk hadn't disappeared from CPM and missed out on learning how kind and generous Yuki Kajiura is.
Yes you're right, but I guess some were inspired (including me) of your situation, I came to love Yuki more, she never failed me, she's so nice. you get get to spend more time in Tokyo, well it would be better if it was not in the hospital though.

Get well card from Yuki Kajiura:

70916.img.jpg

Attachments

• 70916.img.jpg
    70916.img.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 207
  • 70916.img.jpg
    70916.img.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 191
  • 70916.img.jpg
    70916.img.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 198
  • 70916.img.jpg
    70916.img.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 198
Yukiiiiii :dote: She truly is one of the most thoughtful people on the planet. (I am one of those who gained even more respect for her) Are you going to frame it, Kuga?

same here :rain: :XD:

They might still drop by to lurk on the latest news, so I'm sure they'll find it someday :sparkleguy:

Wahhhhh Yuki is so kindddd :touched:

and yeah....her handwriting's more legible than mine, too...

:XD:

Re:

Kugayama said:
Get well card from Yuki Kajiura:

70916.img.jpg
A custom made card, I thought she had her staff buy a card for her at a certain bookstore. :XD:
Yuki's FONT is so nice, you should frame it Kuga and place it beside your bed, I haven't moved about this "Yuki sent Arthur package and greeting card" thing. :cry: She's so adorable, really..mother Yuki! :touched:

Back