About Kugayama being hospitalized ...

W

wormbook22

It seems that Kugayama may not be able to go to YK live #9 b/c of blocked intestine. He's currently in a hospital in Tokyo now. He said:
‹Kugayama@UofTokyo Hospital› Monday afternoon I started having symptons amd the hotel called an ambulance early Tuesday
I can't go to the toilet so I am being fed intravenously and have a tube going through my nose into my intestines
no, they speak and understand English well ("They" = the doctors)
depends on whether I need surgery or not
He appeared in chat some mins ago and ask sb to post this, and that's what I'm doing. Hope he gets well soon ...

Wow, I really hope he will be all right. I wonder what happened. I will be praying and thinking about him so he is able to go to the concert.

That's awful. I hope it doesn't get too serious and that he feels better D:

Oh no - That's not good and such a shame, too. I hope he's OK!

I already said to him in that chat session, but I say again that I hope he gets better quickly - ganbatte, Kuga! We're all cheering ofr you!

OH MY GOD :white: :white: :white: :white: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :vortex: :vortex: :vortex: NOOOO Kugaaa :comeback: I hope it's nothing serious and you get well soon!! Will be praying for your recovery :cry:

Is there any way to get in contact with Kugayama to hear more about his current condition?

Talk about tough luck, getting such health trouble far away from home :omg: /I pray he may get well soon. :plz: Let's have faith in his strength and the doctors' skill. :hero:

Has anyone managed to get news about Kugayama since last time ?

Update: Kuga had surgery and had his blockage removed. He also has had two of several tubes removed.

While he is recovering and being made to walk around, he unfortunately is not allowed to leave Japan for two more weeks as he recovers from surgery. Stay tuned.

^Thanks, BS! Good to know that the surgery went well. Hoping for the recovery to go smoothly 8D

Such a relief!!!!! :touched:
Hope he recovers quickly :bow:
Poor Kuga, he prepared so much to see vol 9 D:

pissed to hear this (knowing him) but these things do happen...good to know he's doing fine now kugayama-san ganbare kudasai! take things easy...health is priority!

I am happy to hear he is fine and his surgery went well.
Courage Kuga!
Hope to read about you soon.

Thanks "Black Sword" for the news

Back